CDDFT

No7

Winger
Any NHS worker under the above trust who doesn’t have their 1st vaccine by this Friday, will be sacked Friday night without compensation.

Source - Head of the trust is doing his live Facebook right now.

New laws set by government in full effect.

I suppose that depends on the skills and experience lost through vaccine mandates. I've not seen any data produced on which job roles the NHS is set to lose the most.

Neither have i, but government risk assessment suggested 70,000 could leave. Thats a lot to recruit when there was reportedly 90,000+ vacancies already, regardless of role.

Some report suggested a Trust was going to lose 40 midwives, which would stop the service from running safely

Last edited:
Any NHS worker under the above trust who doesn’t have their 1st vaccine by this Friday, will be sacked Friday night without compensation.

Source - Head of the trust is doing his live Facebook right now.

New laws set by government in full effect.
Well that is a disgrace, maybes they'd be better off out of that shitty company anyway. Caring for people for nearly 2 years, they've probably had covid more than most and now they are being forced to have jab or lose their jobs?

I would be more than happy for someone who is unvaccinated to care for me. I'm triple jabbed and have had COVID just like millions of others, so why not? I'm guessing this is more to do with not wanting to lose staff to sickness.

I honestly don’t know now. Masks, covid passports & isolation going soon, which means staff will be passing it on regardless of vacc status. I’d guess that not having enough staff effects the service more than covid sickness etc.

I honestly don’t know now. Masks, covid passports & isolation going soon, which means staff will be passing it on regardless of vacc status. I’d guess that not having enough staff effects the service more than covid sickness etc.
I think a lot of trusts have kept the isolation rules unchanged over recent months, so there's a chance they'll still have something in place once it's lifted to the public. However the more that are vaccinated means less time in isolation. I'm sick of the whole polarisation, especially when it comes to vaccines. We are years away from 'learning to live with it' because of the views of both sides. Not long ago I'd be one of the first to point a finger at the unvaccinated. Now I'm not arsed if someone is or isn't. I know that the people I don't want to get seriously ill are, it's up to others if they want to take the chance now.

I suppose that depends on the skills and experience lost through vaccine mandates. I've not seen any data produced on which job roles the NHS is set to lose the most.
There’s not one trade that there’s enough of so it’s not going to be good either way.
About 90% are vaccinated apparently so upto 10% less staff come the next financial year, not a good way of easing the burden on the waiting lists.
I wonder how things would stand on an occupational health stance if you didn’t or refuting disclose your status

I would be more than happy for someone who is unvaccinated to care for me. I'm triple jabbed and have had COVID just like millions of others, so why not? I'm guessing this is more to do with not wanting to lose staff to sickness.
That would be a temporary loss. Sacking them would be a permanent loss so I don't think that'll be the reason.

I wonder if the staff will have to hand back their "hero" status and claps.
There’s not one trade that there’s enough of so it’s not going to be good either way.
About 90% are vaccinated apparently so upto 10% less staff come the next financial year, not a good way of easing the burden on the waiting lists.
I wonder how things would stand on an occupational health stance if you didn’t or refuting disclose your status
The sceptical old git in me thinks another nail in the "not fit for purpose" route to privatisation by the corrupt government of Tories.

Last edited:
The sceptical old git in me thinks another nail in the "not fit for purpose" route to privatisation by the corrupt government of Tories.
My view also, if the sacked unvaxxed clinicians end up working for private health care providers it'll confirm it.

With plan B going in the bin, and isolation rules being canned, I’ll be amazed if this vax to work in nhs bollocks isn’t knocked on the head also.

Back