CCTV

safc1981

Midfield
Recently there have been some issues where I live with car tyres and wing mirrors being damaged. Anyone know of a CCTV camera I can fit inside the house that will look out the window and record on a cloud, or a decent installer that could set one up outside. Away SMB I need help

Recently there have been some issues where I live with car tyres and wing mirrors being damaged. Anyone know of a CCTV camera I can fit inside the house that will look out the window and record on a cloud, or a decent installer that could set one up outside. Away SMB I need help
Might help if you say where you live.

Inside of a window no good for night time, infra red will reflect of glass and all you see is the light reflected. Got mine of eBay, bought a system and put a hard drive in the box, worked out about £60 for a 2 camera system

Get all the correct signage stating that you're recording footage of the area, otherwise any footage will be next to useless even if you catch someone in the act.

Stay awake mate or sleep in the boot of the tooled up. It’s better than cctv.

My car got pinched once well pushed around the corner as I removed the h.t lead. Next night I left my car open and pushed a butchers knife up through the bottom of the drivers seat with the tip just showing through the seat and the butt jammed against the floor. Gutted I caught nowt.

My car got pinched once well pushed around the corner as I removed the h.t lead. Next night I left my car open and pushed a butchers knife up through the bottom of the drivers seat with the tip just showing through the seat and the butt jammed against the floor. Gutted I caught nowt.
Over the top.

So you armed you enemy with a butchers knife.

*your

Last edited by a moderator:
Over the top.
Not really. Jump forward to townend farm a stolen car hit my van and the two lads run off, heard a rumour who it was so jumped in my car drove over the shops with a Wilkinson sword axe across me knees. Shouted one of the daft lads over and told him to tell (the lad) I was looking for him but made sure he seen the tool.
Next day the lad and his dar turned up at the door (behind the front gate) They denied it but I knew it was him. His dar has emphysema so I just left it. I’m not cruel.

Not really. Jump forward to townend farm a stolen car hit my van and the two lads run off, heard a rumour who it was so jumped in my car drove over the shops with a Wilkinson sword axe across me knees. Shouted one of the daft lads over and told him to tell (the lad) I was looking for him but made sure he seen the tool.
Next day the lad and his dar turned up at the door (behind the front gate) They denied it but I knew it was him. His dar has emphysema so I just left it. I’m not cruel.
You sound like an old mate of mine from Haswell, he ended up with a glass eye. Put the weapons down and learn martial arts if your that hard you may learn a thing or two about aggression and how harmful it can be.

You sound like an old mate of mine from Haswell, he ended up with a glass eye. Put the weapons down and learn martial arts if your that hard you may learn a thing or two about aggression and how harmful it can be.
It was a long time ago mate when I just come out the paras I thought I was the dogs.
Level 6 Krav Maga Marra. With a plarzy sq/traveller chip on my shoulder.

It was a long time ago mate when I just come out the paras I thought I was the dogs.
Level 6 Krav Maga Marra. With a plarzy sq/traveller chip on my shoulder.
I already knew you were a hard case didn't need to try to convince me.

I already knew you were a hard case didn't need to try to convince me.
I never. Just stating a fact. If I wanted to prove it well that’s something totally different. That’s where a lot of people fall short. I’m genuinely one of the good guys. Help anyone me mate.

I never. Just stating a fact. If I wanted to prove it well that’s something totally different. That’s where a lot of people fall short. I’m genuinely one of the good guys. Help anyone me mate.
Stating you have a Level 6 Krav Maga came across that way but I have a yellow belt in Tai Kwon Do it was white but I pissed all over it when I was drunk.

Back