CC :: Sussex v Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another one having a go at an easy target.
Pringle scored 60 in the first innings and bowled a long shift of 36.3 overs when the captain bowled himself 5 overs and the one day captain did not bowl at all.
Do not see anyone having a go at them ?

What the fuck? I'm nit having ago at an easy target I'm assessing a players form over a long period

f***ing laughable post. Were you as sensitive when Jennings was dropped?

What the fuck? I'm nit having ago at an easy target I'm assessing a players form over a long period

f***ing laughable post. Were you as sensitive when Jennings was dropped?
It is the job of the coaches to "assess a players form".
Support your coaches, players and team and do not single out individuals for criticism.

Support your coaches, players and team and do not single out individuals for criticism.

What a ridiculous comment

Lets just shut this forum down then. I support all of them, just offering an opinion.

Just about everyone on here does support coaches, players and the team.

However if someone is underperforming it needs to be addressed, there wouldn't be much point in having a forum if folk didn't discuss players' performances. If someone is in poor form and a forumista calls for them to be dropped it is only with a view to improving the team.

Back to this game - fully expect an innings defeat before Tea, be nice to see a bit of fight though. We've been well and truly smashed in this game, just hope the players can show some fight and pride on the final day to tae the game into the evening session atleast.

Just about everyone on here does support coaches, players and the team.

However if someone is underperforming it needs to be addressed, there wouldn't be much point in having a forum if folk didn't discuss players' performances. If someone is in poor form and a forumista calls for them to be dropped it is only with a view to improving the team.

Back to this game - fully expect an innings defeat before Tea, be nice to see a bit of fight though. We've been well and truly smashed in this game, just hope the players can show some fight and pride on the final day to tae the game into the evening session atleast.
You on night shift Brandon or are Durhams performances keeping you up all night.

Weighell is (or was) naturally a top order batsman, I like him #cursed

We could try to find a place higher up the order for him.

Weighell 54* off 50 balls with 9 fours. His highest FC score to date.

Pringle 29* from 179 balls. Had two or three of the top order faced half as many balls we'd probably be in a position to make Sussex have to bat again.

What a ridiculous comment

Lets just shut this forum down then. I support all of them, just offering an opinion.
I absolutely LOVE opinions. They make the world a better place.
What I do not like is criticism of individual players when they are clearly trying very hard to do their best.
For the first time in many years Durham have a thin, and, not so strong, squad.
Back the players we have.
Some on here come on, and, under the guise of "opinion" criticise the same players every time the team struggles.
Ryan Pringle and Graham Clark seem to cop it more than any others.
If we had "better" players available, then I am sure the coaches/captains would select them.

I absolutely LOVE opinions. They make the world a better place.
What I do not like is criticism of individual players when they are clearly trying very hard to do their best.
For the first time in many years Durham have a thin, and, not so strong, squad.
Back the players we have.
Some on here come on, and, under the guise of "opinion" criticise the same players every time the team struggles.
Ryan Pringle and Graham Clark seem to cop it more than any others.
If we had "better" players available, then I am sure the coaches/captains would select them.

It's an absolutely ridiculous comment

I know Ryan Pringle, I've played cricket with him, I'm not just saying "he's shit", I'm saying over a period of time he hasn't done enough, give hickey or carse when fit ago

I honestly don't get your point

And that's it, Onions out first ball.

Very disappointing from batsmen and bowlers.... doesn't bode well although I'd long given up on promotion.

Durham's MoM in this game, can't complain at all with his contribution in this game.

98 runs, a not out and 2 wickets albeit a few runs conceded but away that one over of 32 runs and his economy was a shade over 3 whilst bowling 35 overs

A couple of catches too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back