CC :: Gloucestershire v Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knows fuck all these days. Only there because the fancy dress crowd like him.

shame as he used to be good value.

unfortunately the likes of he, Vaughan, boycott anarl have gone down the road of #ladz

the word 'banter' has a lot to answer for.

unfortunately the likes of he, Vaughan, boycott anarl have gone down the road of #ladz

Imagine the county schedule ran by them. 136 t20 games, fancy dress is MANDATORY.

nobody has looked dangerous and nobody is in good form with the bat except jennings, who'll be off with england.

still, it is early days. we can probably write off this season entirely already mind. horrendous situation to be in but i guess it is what it is

chasing about 150 in 30 overs would have been game on.

i never said it was a guaranteed result, just that matches can turn in a flash. that's why we love cricket.

as it happens, as soon as i said that fuck all happened in the last hour or two of yesterday then fuck all happened today until after tea.

Kiss of death....lets hope some of the lads can find some form and get the first win on the board.

When Durham played the Aussies at the Racecourse in 1993 I bumped into David Lloyd in The Half Moon on the Saturday night and he came across as a really interesting and intelligent guy but this of course was before he fully embraced the role of professional clown in residence with his paymaster Sky.

When Durham played the Aussies at the Racecourse in 1993 I bumped into David Lloyd in The Half Moon on the Saturday night and he came across as a really interesting and intelligent guy but this of course was before he fully embraced the role of professional clown in residence with his paymaster Sky.

this reminds me I had a dream of being chased around durham by a dragon and took refuge in the head of steam as I didn't think it would fit down that little cut.

sorry, bit random.

I think he is and I enjoy listening to him commentate.

But I don't understand or like his opinions on T20 or on Championship cricket.. for my season ticket I want 8 home games per season, is that too much to ask. Not interested in T20 much - it's all a bit Billy Smart if you ask me.

this reminds me I had a dream of being chased around durham by a dragon and took refuge in the head of steam as I didn't think it would fit down that little cut.

sorry, bit random.

This can mean one of three things:
The Dragon means you are ...

1.Still haunted by the thrashings Glamorgan used to hand out to us when Mike Kasprowicz used to seemingly take 9 wickets in every innings.
2.You are sick of waiting for the new series of Game of Thrones.
3.You are already thinking of our trip to Cardiff City next season.

This can mean one of three things:
The Dragon means you are ...

1.Still haunted by the thrashings Glamorgan used to hand out to us when Mike Kasprowicz used to seemingly take 9 wickets in every innings.
2.You are sick of waiting for the new series of Game of Thrones.
3.You are already thinking of our trip to Cardiff City next season.

think it just means I'm mad as box of frogs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back