CC :: Durham v Sussex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Today? because they sometimes shut after tea. I've just bought a pint but aye, ill gan ask for you now if you mean today or later if not today?
Tomorrow. Don't worry about not finding out though.

I can call in anytime

Ah ok, ill ask, dont mind mate. Just wasn't sure its worth your time today as reckon it'll be shut. Id have happily wandered in given the results earlier! Just shame you posed the question just after id had my eyes took out for a pissing shandy
What our score?

England match has been abandoned

Polo t shirts @£10 sweaters at £15 the pick, thr t shirts come with a free wicket, the sweaters come with two based on the last few days

There are some nice t shirts and shirts too, jets gear anarl and some England clobber, worth a dodge in definitely

Outed myself as massively superstitious haven't I...

On Tuesday there was a couple of Sussex supporters in the club shop buying a few DCCC tops and various merchandise.
They said it was the least they could do.

Fair play to them.

28 after this. Just about to take the wicket wander so that's one and if the shop is open should be all out soon

Wicket wander works a treat again

On Tuesday there was a couple of Sussex supporters in the club shop buying a few DCCC tops and various merchandise.
They said it was the least they could do.

Fair play to them.

Should have told them to put in a bit more effort than just the least they can do... Given the amount I've spent on cake down at Arundel over the years!

Tomorrow. Don't worry about not finding out though.

I can call in anytime

You'll be allowed. Make it before 4 thr stewards suggest.

Tell them you're twisted, you might get a discount. Or at least a funny look

Last edited:
One hardly soul in the pent house - top tier elite

Jennings man!

Salt goes for 72

No wonder Keats is struggling with the bat, hes been reborn into the body of Harold larwood

Despite dragging the over rate back to just -1 its still ten to six with another 14 overs left...late finish here!

Steel with a wicket 301-9 lead of 262

Suicide coming back for a second and the last wicket falls run out!

Last edited:
Well if it's still on I'll pop up from work tomorrow at 4, but hope it's all wrapped up before then with a nice Durham win!

Erm, is Cameron Steel a better bowler that Borthwick?

I've seen more of Borthwick and he always had trouble with control - although he got lots of wickets with bad balls.

a clip of steel's wicket today https://twitter.com/DurhamCricket/status/910909782697136128

He's not, I know what you mean

Borthwick was excellent in the 20/20, front line wicket taker, had to a degree in the 50 over stuff

Too many bad balls in the 4 day stuff but he has talent

I think he is so young for a spin bowler he should not give it up

It's why surrey was such a bad bad move for him, it's set him back quite a distance, they were barely bowling him in 20/20 by the end

Utterly bizarre decision by the lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back