CBeebies - One for the parents/sufferers of Bing et al

A lass getting bucked all owa off a dog. Don't know if it was rape or if the dog was up for it.
Did Woof Justice set him up? 'I'm a frisky 3 year old spaniel with an adventurous side'.
:lol:
Another shout for Maddie, could watch her all day.

Hey Duggee is one of the best shows on telly. There's too many classic episodes to mention.
Duggee is class. In the time machine one they alter the past so the adopted crocodile's elephant Mam is covered in tats when they get back. Proper shout out for Shaun the Sheep n all.

Last edited:
Did Woof Justice set him up? 'I'm a frisky 3 year old spaniel with an adventurous side'.
:lol:

Duggee is class. In the time machine one they alter the past so the adopted crocodile's elephant Mam is covered in tats when they get back. Proper shout out for Shaun the Sheep n all.

She was up on nonce charges as well like. An all round nice lass by the sounds of it.

Used to hate Justin but he's grown on me over the years and Gigglebiz actually makes me laugh 😳 (particularly Keith Fit)..

In the Night Garden is pure filth. Just have a scroll through the episode titles 😳 'Iggle Piggle's Tiddle' man. Not to mention what a floozy Upsy Daisy is.

Haha class.

Not CBeebies but the only explanation that fits for me about what the Christ is going on in paw patrol.

Rider was deemed a danger to society at a young age after murdering his sister and burning his house down and is now committed.

thorazined out of his mind the nice nurses push his bed up to the window where he can watch the stray dogs in the alley below fueling his delusion he is a mild mannered genius in command of a group of taking dogs as he is unable to live with the truth of what he has done
Logon or register to see this image

Duggee is awesome, quite often find myself watching it when the kids have left the room, Roly is class.

Don't mind a bit of Go Jetters, but is anyone else weirded out by the new episodes? They don't wear helmets like they always used to and now you can see their hair, it's odd.

Another vote for Maddie too.

Back