CBeebies - One for the parents/sufferers of Bing et al

I’d happily strap Bing into his highchair and fuck off for a day on a drink leaving the little wanker to fester in his own shite and think about what an ungrateful little runt he is. I’d then come home and throw some cold donner meat off his annoying pyat.

As for Postman Pat, he’s clearly paid his union subs from Day 1 and is untouchable the way he gans on. I don’t think Ted Glen has received an unopened parcel since about 1993.

Also, (while its possibly not on CBeebies), who the hell would ride on the Sodor Railway. Accidents on a weekly basis, trains locked in tunnels....

We thought British Rail was bad.... give me a crappy BR diesel over Thomas The Arrogant little prick Engine any day.

Last edited:
Waffle the bastard wonder dog. Would like to know what they'd been taking to come up with that!

Also need to stop the kids from watching Annia and Elsia ( f***ing rip off shite on YouTube of frozen!)

No1 has to be Catie Munnings from Caties Amazing Machines (who's now been replaced by Grace who is still a WAD but not in the same category imho).

Also, not a presenter, but Topsy and Tim's mam, Anna Acton who's been in a few things including the Bill iirc.

Sorry for breaking the rules, can't seem to post pics on here these days

This man is a connoisseur. Listen and learn.

Was going to post the same thing. Caroline flackesque lunatic vibes, and a taste for abduction. Haway the Katie.

You're going to have to explain.
At length if necessary.

Nina from Nina and neurons, now in molly and Mac but with short hair 😭, was one of my favs, strangely married to dick from dick and Dom 😂, also gem in swashbuckle I’d defo help her win her treasure back!

I didn't know she was married to him!
How about that.

Can't stand Gem though. Wooden as fuck.
Also, I discovered that as well as doing "Pirate Parties" she does "Praise Parties" and I just can't
My mate is in Bing, not sure if he is Bing or not like, I don't watch it.

We must know more.
And how big is the ninky nonk

How big or small is anything on there? The physics of the place is mindbending. I put this on Twitter once and someone said "It's all Iggle Piggle's dream so physics doesn't matter".
That's all well and good dickhead, but what about the episodes he's not in?
As for Postman Pat, he’s clearly paid his union subs from Day 1 and is untouchable the way he gans on. I don’t think Ted Glen has received an unopened parcel since about 1993.

Absolutely creased :lol:

Last edited:
The final episode of In The Night Garden sees Iggle Piggle, having been adrift in a canoe for three months, playing with tiny figures he's made from scavenged sticks and seaweed before he finally succumbs to dehydration and exhaustion: his lifeless corpse doomed to drift for eternity on an empty, never-ending sea

Haha class.

Not CBeebies but the only explanation that fits for me about what the Christ is going on in paw patrol.

Rider was deemed a danger to society at a young age after murdering his sister and burning his house down and is now committed.

thorazined out of his mind the nice nurses push his bed up to the window where he can watch the stray dogs in the alley below fueling his delusion he is a mild mannered genius in command of a group of taking dogs as he is unable to live with the truth of what he has done

Mr Tumble needs hoying off a cliff. The annoying bastard.
Ah Justin. Took the kids to see him at Seven Stories. They shut down a big chunk of the exhibition to accommodate his circus but they still charged full whack.

While we were waiting a young lad appeared to say that he’d taken ill and wouldn’t be doing any more meet and greets. Had a peep past the kid and there he was lying down theatrically on a sofa.

According to my sister he was well enough to go walking down Seaburn Road with a much older gentleman that very same evening, hopefully his dietician the fat bastard :evil:

Some rubbish talked on here man.
These programmes are great for young kids and help you take a break.
Mr Tumble should be knighted, Bing is great (apart from tripping over that kerb every time) and Postman Pat is best of all.

Haha class.

Not CBeebies but the only explanation that fits for me about what the Christ is going on in paw patrol.

Rider was deemed a danger to society at a young age after murdering his sister and burning his house down and is now committed.

thorazined out of his mind the nice nurses push his bed up to the window where he can watch the stray dogs in the alley below fueling his delusion he is a mild mannered genius in command of a group of taking dogs as he is unable to live with the truth of what he has done

Who the fuck picks up all the dog shit that must clutter up Adventure Bay? And why is every adult so inept they have a bloody 9 year old boy on speed dial if they can't find their car keys on a morning?

I always got amused by the fact there was some deeply dangerous scenario going on that needed the dogs there ASAP, but the little shite would take the time to gather them together for a briefing, draw up an animation and powerpoint illustrating the mortal peril Captain Turdbreath had got himself into this time before they all muttered their individual catch phrases and got their furry little arses in gear to go do something.

I may have devoted way too much time to the sodding Paw Patrol over the years.

Just wait till your kids discover the horror of the f***ing Rainbow Fairies books - 9million of the bastard things all with the same f***ing plot.

Afternoon All,

No, it's not a pun competition thread as much as I'd like to do one. Maybe next week.
Just thought I'd start a thread to help one another who have to endure/enjoy elements of CBeebies.

Get ready for mass debates over your favourite presenter.

What blunt object would you beat Bing to death with given the chance?

How the actual fuck has Postman Pat not been fired for gross incompetence?

When are they going to do the episode of Katie Morag and The Wicker Man?

And other such nonsense...
Fire away.

Dunno but if i hear a theme tune dedicated to a stupid f***ing waffle dog one more time im going to flip out

Some rubbish talked on here man.
These programmes are great for young kids and help you take a break.
Mr Tumble should be knighted, Bing is great (apart from tripping over that kerb every time) and Postman Pat is best of all.

Your opinion is no longer valid.
About anything.
Delete your account :lol:

Back