CBeebies - One for the parents/sufferers of Bing et al

Our kids stopped watching it ages ago which was a blessing and a curse. They’ve discovered on demand apps like Netflix can give them never ending peppa pig or or never ending whatever they happened to be into. At least it’s not hours of bing though. I would draw the line there. Bing is an absolute twat and don’t even get me started on the new series.

Afternoon All,

No, it's not a pun competition thread as much as I'd like to do one. Maybe next week.
Just thought I'd start a thread to help one another who have to endure/enjoy elements of CBeebies.

Get ready for mass debates over your favourite presenter.

What blunt object would you beat Bing to death with given the chance?

How the actual fuck has Postman Pat not been fired for gross incompetence?

When are they going to do the episode of Katie Morag and The Wicker Man?

And other such nonsense...
Fire away.

If bing was a seal, I would never tire of clubbing the greedy, selfish, twisty, wingey, twat. I hate him

Total f***ing shite Biggleton

Also Show Me, Show Me. Sounds like a programme for sex pests. "ten little worms waving hello!" about to be cut off with a rusty hacksaw you smarmy f***ing prick and horrendous Chinese friend

Despite the hate for Mr Tumble I do like a bit of Gigglebiz

Chris Jarvis has been on cbeebies/cbbc for bloody years. He was on when I was a kid ( I'm 33 ) and strangely hasnt aged one bit

No1 has to be Catie Munnings from Caties Amazing Machines (who's now been replaced by Grace who is still a WAD but not in the same category imho).

Also, not a presenter, but Topsy and Tim's mam, Anna Acton who's been in a few things including the Bill iirc.

Sorry for breaking the rules, can't seem to post pics on here these days

Is that 'Handy Manny' twat still on? The brain worms that bastard gave me, his catch phases and songs haunting my head throughout the day and at night. He deserves utter destruction!!! Along with the modern, 3D cartoon version of Winnie the Poo, both deserve to be wiped off the f***ing face of this planet!!

Watched loads of Cbeebies with bairn number one. Topsy and Tim, Everythings Rosie, Mr Bloom, Postman Pat and Timmy were all regular shows which I quite liked. Bairn two prefers Netflix. I think I prefer cbeebies over the two.

Afternoon All,

No, it's not a pun competition thread as much as I'd like to do one. Maybe next week.
Just thought I'd start a thread to help one another who have to endure/enjoy elements of CBeebies.

Get ready for mass debates over your favourite presenter.

What blunt object would you beat Bing to death with given the chance?

How the actual fuck has Postman Pat not been fired for gross incompetence?

When are they going to do the episode of Katie Morag and The Wicker Man?

And other such nonsense...
Fire away.
There’s a very adult podcast called CBeebies Go Home which asks these exact questions. In fact I meant to ask ages ago if anyone knew it because I’m certain one of the presenters mentioned he was a MLF.

Thankfully we’re big on the Octonauts (see my recent thread on how Captain Barnacles is actually Geordie Michael off Alan Partridge) and Go Jetters which are bearable, and vaguely educational.

Back