Cattermole

Wont he be on about a tenth of his safc pay there?
Seems a bit last resortish, to keep him fit till a better offer?

Durham mags are the worst kind of human.

Chester never used to be like that.

Chester was like that in the 1970's and 80's.

It's a lot easier and quicker to get to Newcastle from CLS than Sunderland. I have honestly been to Sunderland town centre about 3 times in my life.

Still getting money from us though so it’s just topping up his bank account.
has this ever been confirmed? it makes far more sense for the club to have paid a lump sum now..no rolled it into next year..because we are way above the wage limit this year when you count para money..but ownt be next year..

has this ever been confirmed? it makes far more sense for the club to have paid a lump sum now..no rolled it into next year..because we are way above the wage limit this year when you count para money..but ownt be next year..

Heard various things but as there’s a NDA we won’t hear from horses mouth.
No way he’s gone without all his money owed though.

Heard various things but as there’s a NDA we won’t hear from horses mouth.
No way he’s gone without all his money owed though.

Not necessarily.

Pay off 60% of his contract up front and he only needs to earn 40% of what he was here to be breaking even plus he will get a signing on fee wherever he goes so would more than likely earn more elsewhere with a partial payoff.

He is a more attractive option as a free agent and he might have wanted to go so suits all parties.

I wonder if he's happy with how things have panned out since he left.

I expected him to end up at Sheff Wed, which he may have if Bruce hadn't left. Then I expected him to go to La Liga (newly promoted club or something) or MLS as he'd expressed an interest.

Didn't see this happening.

There are plenty of Newcastle supporters from County Durham. I'm from Chester-le-Street. More black and white than red and white in Chester.

If you consider the old boundaries, far more Mags in South Shields, Gateshead and Birtley, than Sunderland.

Wouldn't give them the time of day if I heard a mag with a Durham accent, they can fuck off tbh. Durham is Sunderland. Doubt there are more mags in South Shields either.

Back