Cattermole setback

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have needed to get rid of Cattermole for years.. It's a sign that we have gone absolutely nowhere in the last 5 years. He's hailed as a legend on here because he's one of the best of a horrific bunch.

Years of having his super tight shorts pulled too high up have cut off the circulation to his legs causing him all sorts of injuries. If he wore them like a normal human he would be injured less tbh.

The lad is crocked. Even if he gets back into the first team he'll get injured during his first game. I'd bet my left nut on it.

This has to be his last season here imho. Too much money for not enough on the pitch, year after year. Get him shifted and reinvest in someone who's playing more often.

Greatest example we will ever have of what's gone wrong at the club is this parcel getting a new 5 year deal.

Spends more time with the physios than his wife. And when he does play he's bog standard (being kind)

I bet if you'd complained about a sore muscle years ago you would be told to man up or fuck right off.

Think some players these days are a bit soft if I'm honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back