Cattermole for sale

Bastards......

Coleman: 'Lee Cattermole remains a crucial player for Sunderland'

“Catts never misses a training session,” said Coleman. “Apart from suspensions, he’s played every game. He comes in each day, shakes hands, says good morning, gets on with it. If he is lacking form, that will come back and will be super important to us.

“If you are at a club which has been involved in a lot of relegation battles, then that can take its toll for a little period, but you always come through it – he’s never been a problem for me at all.

“I took him off last week as he was on a booking and we were tired and down to ten men, one little tired challenge and it’s done. He’s going to be very important to the end of the season for us.”

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sp...gling_for_form__but_he_s_still_a_key_player_/

Oh well, looks like Grayson might as well keep Chris a spot on the dole queue.

Off he goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

He's finished. His already slow and stumpy legs have now completely gone and he's a total liability. But there's not much Coleman can do about it right now, we don't have options available. If N'Dong, McNair and/or the Welsh lad were fit then it would be an easy decision to drop him, but otherwise we just don't have players available.

Bastards......

Coleman: 'Lee Cattermole remains a crucial player for Sunderland'

“Catts never misses a training session,” said Coleman. “Apart from suspensions, he’s played every game. He comes in each day, shakes hands, says good morning, gets on with it. If he is lacking form, that will come back and will be super important to us.

“If you are at a club which has been involved in a lot of relegation battles, then that can take its toll for a little period, but you always come through it – he’s never been a problem for me at all.

“I took him off last week as he was on a booking and we were tired and down to ten men, one little tired challenge and it’s done. He’s going to be very important to the end of the season for us.”

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sp...gling_for_form__but_he_s_still_a_key_player_/
Go and drink with him Coleman, just dont pick him anymore..

Back