Cats crapping in my front garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I caught someone like you doing extreme things to my cat, I'd do the same thing to you.
Cruel bastard
Excuse me? You need to wind your neck in a bit. Nowhere have I advocated hurting any animal. I have said that I can understand why people would resort to such measures but you have no justification for throwing insults in my direction.

I haven't resorted to childish name-calling so there's no need for you to.

Argue your case properly without the name-calling.

and my point is, is it really a big problem? Discovering a buried bit of cat shit mixed with soil? Just hoe it back in and it will decompose in days.
My point is it wasn't buried, just left on the top EVERY morning until I used the Wilko repellent.Disgusting.

You are making the assumption that all bacteria is bad, like the fools who panic about any form of EM radiation. Your stomach is full of bacteria, but there are many many different kinds. Cat shit contains toxoplasmosis which is very very bad. Recommendations are that any food that has been in close contact with cat shit is thrown away. See most veg growing websites and books. Obviously you don't throw away veg that has been in contact with soil, because that is what veg does.

If you think it is fine, would you like to meet up and I will feed you a parsnip that has been grown in cat shit?

I think this shows what a hypocrite you are. Actually I have found that the local cats are not burying their crap and it I usually find it sitting on the surface with a few bits of soil kicked over, barely giving it a covering, but the soil and plants around it dug over. Perhaps my neighbours have stupid cats that can't do it properly.

What about if it was the 70s again and the dog was not on a lead, just shoved out the door?

Put cats on leads and pick up after. That is the only responsible way to keep cats.
You are deluded if you think you can take a cat for a walk, if you'd ever owned one you'd know that cat's who will go on a leader are a very rare exception.

If you're so happy with soil, would you eat it? No - it would make you ill. The point was after gardening you should wash your hands, and you should wash food before you eat it.

I use bite back spray on them basically mace for dogs. Had one cat that kept trying to jump through open windows and wander into the house. Maced it twice and it's never been back jobs a good'un.

I cut the grass yesterday and noticed a few new shoots of grass growing in the border under the hedge. Went to pull them out and got a shitty finger from the local cat.

I bet that startled it.

All animal faeces can cause disease, also, going by your logic, dogs should not be kept as pets either, as they're a working animal.. And how many bites are are caused by them?

Imagine how much money the NHS could save from not having people attacked by dogs.. Should I make up a fictional sum, like £10,000 per person?

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back