Cats crapping in my front garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDGE

Striker
Apart from a Blunderbuss anyone got any solutions?

Cat repellent ultrasonics seem to be good.

Get a nails one. Big fat ginger Tom.

Sorry to go all cat feminist but sometimes I know has six cats and the hardest one is female and the smallest. She knocks the shite out of anything that breathes. A couple of the Toms in the pack are big and hard and she uses them for muscle when she's outnumbered but she's the leader. The males can't be bothered with the extra effort of being in charge and they know she's just a stone cold fucker who won't back down

Sorry to go all cat feminist but sometimes I know has six cats and the hardest one is female and the smallest. She knocks the shite out of anything that breathes. A couple of the Toms in the pack are big and hard and she uses them for muscle when she's outnumbered but she's the leader. The males can't be bothered with the extra effort of being in charge and they know she's just a stone cold fucker who won't back down
I like the sound of her.

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back