Cats bucking or fighting?

girojim

Striker
How do you tell and should you do anything about it?

Two outside my house been going at each other for a couple hours now. Staring each other out for ages then loads of screeching and fighting and/or bucking then just staring each other out for ages again and repeat. Friggin dogs garn mental in here like

Two outside my house been going at each other for a couple hours now. Staring each other out for ages then loads of screeching and fighting and/or bucking then just staring each other out for ages again and repeat. Friggin dogs garn mental in here like
Dunno but the noise is horrific.

Could be both? Angry sex?

I have cats and if some random cat wonders into the garden there’s f***ing hell on.
They don’t fuck about like.

Cats are like bombs. You have to work out how to diffuse it first before you can go near it.
Except you can’t actually diffuse it! Our last rescue cat was so timid we called her Jekyll because she used to hide( Hyde) all the time when we got her. Little did we know she was an unstable psychopath and we couldn’t have chosen a more apt name if we’d tried.

Back