Catholic Archbishop Says Pedophilia Is ‘Spiritual Encounter With God’

I live in Australia and I have absolutely no recollection of this story ever making the news. If he did say such things then I would have expected this to have been splashed all over the front pages of every major newspaper and for the main breakfast tv shows to have ran with it. Also, the inquiry to which it refers was most definitely front page news for quite a while.
I’m not saying he didn’t say it but maybe the fact it’s not reported on any of the major media outlets would suggest there is a bit of creative writing going on.
That said, his wiki profile tells you a lot about the type of person he is.

Denis Hart - Wikipedia

I live in Australia and I have absolutely no recollection of this story ever making the news. If he did say such things then I would have expected this to have been splashed all over the front pages of every major newspaper and for the main breakfast tv shows to have ran with it. Also, the inquiry to which it refers was most definitely front page news for quite a while.
I’m not saying he didn’t say it but maybe the fact it’s not reported on any of the major media outlets would suggest there is a bit of creative writing going on.
That said, his wiki profile tells you a lot about the type of person he is.

Denis Hart - Wikipedia

Or, an organised cover up ?
Either way, it shouldn't be left in doubt.

There is a bit of spin put on that. What he says is that the seal of confession is sacred. The way the catholic church sees it that the priest hearing the confession is in fact the representative of Christ on earth.

It is also highly unlikely that a paedophile priest would confess his sins because as far as I know, they don't think what they do is a sin. They don't have a conscience and basically cannot be changed.

Back