Cashing in is biting the owners in the ass

Neil 71

Goalkeeper
We have sold anybody who can bring in cash, thinking we could easily replace them and it has killed us.
Maja - Donald forced a decision
Honeyman - didn’t ask to leave
James - signed a new contract
Matthews - we thought he was too expensive.

All of their replacements have failed miserably as our scouting is diabolical. I predict that we will go the same route with John Mc and Luke O’Nein if someone offers cash. Maybe even young Denver could go !!!

@Grumpy Old Man care to put another one right

As it's that time of year, I'll quote Dickens;

"Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen pounds nineteen and six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery."

Mr Micawber in David Copperfield.

We needed to get the books balanced. Only Maja wasn't on wages disproportionate to our income, and he wanted to leave.

As it's that time of year, I'll quote Dickens;

"Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen pounds nineteen and six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery."

Mr Micawber in David Copperfield.

We needed to get the books balanced. Only Maja wasn't on wages disproportionate to our income, and he wanted to leave.
Should have used something from Harry Potter for the young uns marra

We have sold anybody who can bring in cash, thinking we could easily replace them and it has killed us.
Maja - Donald forced a decision
Honeyman - didn’t ask to leave
James - signed a new contract
Matthews - we thought he was too expensive.

All of their replacements have failed miserably as our scouting is diabolical. I predict that we will go the same route with John Mc and Luke O’Nein if someone offers cash. Maybe even young Denver could go !!!
Of those only Maja would make any major difference

Question that needs asking is would it really of cost us more to give Maja what he wanted than what it’s cost us to bring Grigg in

Maja was off regardless. He was offered what he wanted, his agent was in his ear, and to be fair, it's looking like he made a good career decision, bagging hat-tricks in the French top league. Will likely earn another decent move or two and be set for life.
We offered Maja what he wanted, according to Donald. He wanted to leave.

Aye, this

Back