Carvery etiquette

Just been to the carvery at Cleadon and we were getting the meat put on our plate when a lad pushed in in front of our lass and filled his gravy-stained plate with roast taties & veg. Saw this happen again when we were eating - a lass that had been in the queue with us went back and filled her plate with stuff.
I jokingly said to the missus that they were probably filling up a doggy-bag, then a bloke walks past with a doggy bag :lol:
It was like an episode of Partridge, or is this acceptable?

Just been to the carvery at Cleadon and we were getting the meat put on our plate when a lad pushed in in front of our lass and filled his gravy-stained plate with roast taties & veg. Saw this happen again when we were eating - a lass that had been in the queue with us went back and filled her plate with stuff.
I jokingly said to the missus that they were probably filling up a doggy-bag, then a bloke walks past with a doggy bag :lol:
Deffo against that. I once went to one and a fatty lass was asked...

“Do you want large”

“What do you think” was her answer :lol:

She went to the gravy boats and took a whole jug to her table.

Yep, you don't go to a carvery expecting people to follow etiquette. They're designed for pigs who usually pile their plates so high they can't see where they're walking
Taking the moral high ground about Carverys whilst chatting to strangers on the net at 20:50 on a Sunday night. This place :lol:

Just because its Cleadon does not mean that the afore mentioned establishment will be frequented by fat, greedy ignorant twats. A carvery is a carvery, that's the rules since 1980's at least.

not as bad as the eat-as-much-as-you-can world buffets. people are disgusting.

lasagne with chicken curry all over it. saw a bloke quite literally with piles of rice and chips and everything around his chair on the floor, the remnants of each plate that he'd got sick of half way through. unbelievable wastage

If there are loads of people waiting for someone to carve them a bit beef, why would you wait for an extra couple of toasties.

Anyone who goes to a carvery on a Sunday deserves to wait though tbh

Back