Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonz

Striker
After some creative block I've decided to try a bit of car photography. Nothing too technical, just a single, long-exposure and some light painting and some small adjustments in Lightroom afterwards. The next step would be to edit out the swirls created by the torch with an extra exposure without it and painting in with a layer mask in Photoshop, but I actually don't mind the effect for now.

Anyone else into this sort of thing? Wouldn't mind taking some snaps of a more interesting motor than a common-as-muck German whip some time.

Logon or register to see this image

Anar they shoot every panel individually these days to control the light and reflection on everything, then make a composite shot

These people must be really exciting at dinner parties

Anar they shoot every panel individually these days to control the light and reflection on everything, then make a composite shot

These people must be really exciting at dinner parties
I still can't get my head round layer masks let alone doing it was up to 50 different photos. Imagine accidentally knocking the tripod half way through the shoot and not realising - you'd want to self harm.

I still can't get my head round layer masks let alone doing it was up to 50 different photos. Imagine accidentally knocking the tripod half way through the shoot and not realising - you'd want to self harm.
Assume the tripod is screwed into a concrete block weighing half a ton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back