Cars and cyclist

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cowvahlo

Whatever happened to the good old days of this board where there used to be threads full of half naked lasses, meltdowns every day and some right good old arguments...I reckon we all need to shift over to parsnip, have a fight then make up over Liz Hurley and Rachel Riley pics.

Whatever happened to the good old days of this board where there used to be threads full of half naked lasses, meltdowns every day and some right good old arguments...I reckon we all need to shift over to parsnip, have a fight then make up over Liz Hurley and Rachel Riley pics.
I'm afraid that just wouldn't work for me.

Worst Pixar sequel ever!

Pictures of middle aged bald men (with optional ponytails) in speedos?
Ah funny! Could you possibly mean this one? It makes me almost physically sick. :lol:
Logon or register to see this image

I was thinking more of a Ryan Gosling appreciation type thing. :lol:

Is it Bradley Cooper you like? You can post the odd pic of him every now and then in my new world SMB
Bradley Cooper? Bradley Cooper?? Stop pretending that you've watched an old episode of Graham Norton! :lol:
That's a no to Bradley btw.

Last edited:
Ah funny! Could you possibly mean this one? It makes me almost physically sick. :lol:

I was thinking more of a Ryan Gosling appreciation type thing. :lol:

Bradley Cooper? Bradley Cooper?? Stop pretending that you've watched an old episode of Graham Norton! :lol:
That's a no to Bradley btw.
Ryan Gosling, that's it!!! Haway, give me kudos for attempting to remember!!!

He's finally turned into Ryan Goose...

That's horrendous. He's a serious actor you know. I don't always admire his film choices but...there's always something to admire with Ryan... ;):lol:
:evil:Out of order there mind fella!

How near the top of google images is that???
Be aware - I have been compared to a mad female cat I used to have. She sank her teeth and claws into a few (deserving) men. :lol:

That's horrendous. He's a serious actor you know. I don't always admire his film choices but...there's always something to admire with Ryan... ;):lol:

Be aware - I have been compared to a mad female cat I used to have. She sank her teeth and claws into a few (deserving) men. :lol:
Are you a lass like?:eek:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back