Carnation milk

As mentioned earlier used to stab two holes in the tin , then pour it on tinned pears or peaches.
Used to drink the juice and carnation straight from the bowl at the end.
Lovely memories
There was a special tin opener to use which formed a little triangular hole in the top of the tin. You had to do both sides, one to pour from the other as an air inlet or it wouldn't pour

When I was an apprentice all tea and coffee was drunk with condensed milk. In tea it wasn't too bad and you got used to it but with (Camp) coffee it was disgusting.

Big difference between condensed and evaporated milk with any comparison between coffee and Camp similarly pointless, although I used to quite like a cup of the chicory mix that was Camp (but with real milk) as a boy.

Yes I used to have it all of the time in chai Karak, but I've cut down on it because it has loads of sugar in it.

Lovely stuff, could you flatten a 405g tin in a one’r?

I telt the wife it would be a piece of piss so we did jungle trial, she did 4 x 15ml spoons and I did 5 for the win.

Nee chance I could have done the tin.
Nee bother. Once necked an entire happy meal (excluding toy) in 52 seconds so, a tin of carnation will be a doddle.

Back