Carnation milk

Gala

Winger
Lovely stuff, could you flatten a 405g tin in a one’r?

I telt the wife it would be a piece of piss so we did jungle trial, she did 4 x 15ml spoons and I did 5 for the win.

Nee chance I could have done the tin.

Lovely stuff, could you flatten a 405g tin in a one’r?

I telt the wife it would be a piece of piss so we did jungle trial, she did 4 x 15ml spoons and I did 5 for the win.

Nee chance I could have done the tin.

I necked one after Manchester Marathon 3 years ago because another runner who'd been helping me train swore by the stuff & the theory was sound enough. Spent the rest of the day feeling sick. I won't be doing it again.

Me grandar always had a tin open in the fridge with two knife marks in the top (made with the gully!)
on opposite sides for an easy pour.
There would always be a thin off white line running down the can to form a perfect circle around the tin that exposed itself when the tin was removed. Manky

But every Xmas I love a tin just add to a strong brew now and again.

I can remember, when I was a boy, it being served every Sunday on tinned fruit and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

A tip for those who enjoy Ambrosia tinned rice but prefer to cook food themselves rather than eat food from a tin.

Just replace some of the milk in the rice pudding recipe with Carnation (to taste) and it will taste the same!

When I was a kid I remember that was the milk we had with tea/coffee

Vile thinking about it now :eek:

That was a special treat by my Gran. Coffee made with half evaporated milk and water and about half a teaspoon of Mellow Birds. It was absolutely rank. I like coffee that you can stand the spoon up in.

Back