Carling

Status
Not open for further replies.

lagers go through a chiller, as do cider and keg beers. i don't think stella/1664 is 30-40% more expensive like, 3 quid for a pint of standard, maybe 3.50 for a pint of premium up here in a normal pub? pays for itself with the ABV imo. Most people seem to like 4% stuff cos they wont get completely spannered, if i had 10 pints of wife beater id get carried home but 10 pints of carling id still be drunk but still walking

I've seen places where it's £2.50 for cooking lager & £3.50 for premium, I'm not sure how extra chilled they're going to be after a few seconds through a chiller. I've never had an ice cold one when I used to drink larger when a bairn

I've seen places where it's £2.50 for cooking lager & £3.50 for premium, I'm not sure how extra chilled they're going to be after a few seconds through a chiller. I've never had an ice cold one when I used to drink larger when a bairn

The chiller can take it as low as you want it to above zero

Don't really like the stuff and wouldn't go out and buy 4 cans of it nowadays, might have a pint in the pub if there was nowt else I fancied

give owa man.
It's the biggest selling lager, which does suggest more people find it drinkable than owt else.
It doesn't taste metallic like some of the premium ones do
You're arguing the toss but have admitted you're not a lager drinker. Stick to the ales mate.

Also, source?

Bought 4 cans today for after rugby, it's a quick easy few beers before bed. Out watching the boxing tomorrow and will be twatted drinking moretti :lol: so it's a compromise.

Carlsberg, Fosters, Coors are all hideous. Can have a Carling as long as its out the pump and cold.

Wouldnt order any if there was Stella/Moretti available.

sorry like but theres nothing hideous about a decent pint of carling or fosters. they might not be the tastiest of beers but they do a job for the vast majority of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back