Caribbean Holidays

@peachbum pretty much reasked the question. I didn't think that threads this old could be replied to.
Maybe a glitch, I was looking for an old thread to read on "search"; asked my question and nothing happened, then I got a like. So obviously something happened to make an old thread work.

Your really asking where do I go to book a holiday?
Um, if that was to me, no.
I just wondered if there were any tips on independent travel that anyone had. LIke (and I'm making this up), don't hire a car beforehand, or don't hire at the airport, because they are much cheaper in the local villages etc.

And it is you're.

Last edited:
Maybe a glitch, I was looking for an old thread to read on "search"; asked my question and nothing happened, then I got a like. So obviously something happened to make an old thread work.

Um, if that was to me, no.
I just wondered if there were any tips on independent travel that anyone had. LIke (and I'm making this up), don't hire a car beforehand, or don't hire at the airport, because they are much cheaper in the local villages etc.

And it is you're.
Since you are a prick with grammar, it's not a capital I after L in the word Like

Back