Cardio fitness warning from Apple Watch

Dave Herbal

Striker
I’ve just recently filled all the details in on the Health app, and within a week it’s given me a cardio fitness warning, saying my VO2 max is only 28.
Is it worth taking any notice of this? I’ve been to the doctor twice saying I don’t feel right before this, but he doesn’t seem interested.

I’ve just recently filled all the details in on the Health app, and within a week it’s given me a cardio fitness warning, saying my VO2 max is only 28.
Is it worth taking any notice of this? I’ve been to the doctor twice saying I don’t feel right before this, but he doesn’t seem interested.
Lose weight, sort your diet out, pack in smoking.

Lose weight, sort your diet out, pack in smoking.
I can’t lose weight easily, as I’ve mentioned many times on here. Been trying for about 10 years. Diet is pretty decent compared to most people. Yes I should pack in smoking but I don’t know what I’d fill that void with. Probably eating lol.

I can’t lose weight easily, as I’ve mentioned many times on here. Been trying for about 10 years. Diet is pretty decent compared to most people. Yes I should pack in smoking but I don’t know what I’d fill that void with. Probably eating lol.
Vape? I dunno if that's worse for you.

You can easily lose weight. Don't have full chocolate oranges for breakfast.

You can lose weight the same as anyone else.

You know I love you but your diet is not as good as it could be and then there are the tabs and pints on top and the rest. You have a lot of muscle so you could drop weight more easily than most to be honest.

You eat full packets of biscuits on a night iirc. Stop buying biscuits.

You eat full packets of biscuits on a night iirc. Stop buying biscuits.
I have loads of shite in the house cos the kids eat it and have no willpower to not join in. If there no biscuits I’ll have crisps. No crisps I’ll have a sarnie. No bread I’ll have cheese. There’s always summat. I’ve mentioned before though I don’t think the hours I keep help. Through the day I’m fine, small breakfast, light lunch, healthy tea with no snacks, but then it gets to about midnight and I’m hungry again.
You can lose weight the same as anyone else.

You know I love you but your diet is not as good as it could be and then there are the tabs and pints on top and the rest. You have a lot of muscle so you could drop weight more easily than most to be honest.
I can’t though. I can do a calorie counting diet under 1500 per day for a week and lose like half a pound. Some people can lose 6 pound in that time. So it’s disheartening and you just think what’s the point?

Last edited:
I have loads of shite in the house cos the kids eat it and have no willpower to not join in. If there no biscuits I’ll have crisps. No crisps I’ll have a sarnie. No bread I’ll have cheese. There’s always summat. I’ve mentioned before though I don’t think the hours I keep help. Through the day I’m fine, small breakfast, light lunch, healthy tea with no snacks, but then it gets to about midnight and I’m hungry again.

I can’t though. I can do a calorie counting diet under 1500 per day for a week and lose like half a pound. Some people can lose 6 pound in that time. So it’s disheartening and you just think what’s the point?
You eat loads of shite and give up after a week.

🤨

People aren't losing 6lb of fat in a week though.

No man. I don’t eat shite, see no difference and give up after a week.

What they losing? Water?
Probably 5lbs of water and 1lb of fat big you go from an unhealthy diet to a healthy one your salt intake will decrease alot so the first week of a 'diet' will usually show a big weight loss. Losing 1lb a week consistently is good going when trying to lose weight.
I only drink once a week. It’s hardly the issue.
How much do you drink though? 10 pints is a days worth of calories. I struggle to lose weight as well but the reason is purely because I drink to get drunk atleast once a week and when I'm drunk I eat shite. I probably went over 5000 calories last night which means no matter how well I ate during the week I'm losing nowt.

Last edited:

Back