Cardiff fan here...

• Thread starter Fraziers Right Boot
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 Wickham but our games are always unpredictable. Think the only one I've got right on here was our 0-0 away to Villa earlier this season.

I hope we beat you good and proper and then hump Swansea too and that sends them down and neither of you appear in the Premier League again and end up going down the leagues and out into non-league football and hopefully back in to Welsh football where you belong.

I hope we beat you good and proper and then hump Swansea too and that sends them down and neither of you appear in the Premier League again and end up going down the leagues and out into non-league football and hopefully back in to Welsh football where you belong.

Oh right..that old chestnut again..Cardiff have been in the league since 1908. I just can't understand the above attitude. Genuinely baffles me. Let's get Celtic and Rangers in the Premier as well...It would be great...the more the merrier I say.

I want us to survive, at the expense of any team, but that is just bang out of order.

I know you probably only said that to get 'bites's though.......

I never understand this hatred of the Welsh teams.

Ok, there is an arguable point that says they should not be allowed in the English league, but why do we have to descend into individual hatred? It seems to me that the haters lose far more of their self respect than the hated do.

No thanks. Happy for their sectarian bigoted shite to remain in the Scottish leagues.
Oh right..that old chestnut again..Cardiff have been in the league since 1908. I just can't understand the above attitude. Genuinely baffles me. Let's get Celtic and Rangers in the Premier as well...It would be great...the more the merrier I say.

I think Cardiff have a realistic chance of survival. Away games against us and the mags who are currently the two worst home sides in the league, then a home game against Chelsea, who are injury ravaged and appear to have given up on the league. The bookies have them as the most likely to go down but I'm not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back