Cardiff fan here...

• Thread starter Fraziers Right Boot
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obviously whoever loses this game will more than likely be on their way down, and a draw won't be much use to either of us. Should be a cracking atmosphere, around 1,500 of us will be there which is decent considering my and most of our buses are leaving at around 3am.

Just wondering who you think will go down, and what the score will be on Sunday?

Cheers, FRB.
Can't see us not winning mate, comfortably to be honest. 2 or 3 nil. Think Cardiff and Norwich are pretty much down, and it will come down tous and Fulham. Think we will get 7 points which hopefully will be enough.

I can't really see where we can pick up points from our final four games. I think it will be us and Norwich for sure. Both of us have what can be considered individually hard run-in's. Problem with Sunderland AFC is we make a rod for our own backs. We wouldn't be seeing games like West Brom (h) as hard if the didn't find the simplest thing hard to do. After you we have Man Utd (a) and West Bromwich Albion and Swansea (both at home). Norwich have Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal. Hard to pick from the final team. I hope Fulham or Aston Villa. We need a big team to go down to really shake the PL up. Seeing Aston Villa who have never been relegated in the Premier League era finally go down to the second tier for the first time since 1987-1988 and end one of the few remaining continual PL runs will be a shock to many and get people like Stoke thinking "If Aston Villa can do down we can!"
You really are a f***ing numpty.

Obviously whoever loses this game will more than likely be on their way down, and a draw won't be much use to either of us. Should be a cracking atmosphere, around 1,500 of us will be there which is decent considering my and most of our buses are leaving at around 3am.

Just wondering who you think will go down, and what the score will be on Sunday?

Cheers, FRB.

I'm sure you don't want pity, but I do feel sorry for Cardiff fans. Waiting all that time to get some success, and you end up with a clueless twat running the show. I fear for your lot if you go down, god only knows what Tan has up his sleeve next.

As for Sunday ? Our season has been so f***ing bizarre I won't even hazard a guess as to what will happen :cry:

Whoever scores first will win I think. We've only won 2 away from home all season but our last away game was a 0-1 at Southampton

I think it should be a good game, a one which will have plenty of goals in. Both teams will be going all out for the win and like you say whoever loses is pretty much down. That said it will probably be a draw!

Fair play to the cardiff fan for coming on here and the 1500 turning up on sunday but....the welsh hate the english but funny enough it doesnt stop them wanting to play in the English league does it? England for the english...the welsh can go and play rugby and fiddle with their sheep :)

Having lived in Abertawe for a few years. have a liking for the Welsh so all being equal would like to see Caerdydd stay up....but if it's us or them I hope they implode (especially on Sunday). I think that's fair ;)

I'm sure you don't want pity, but I do feel sorry for Cardiff fans. Waiting all that time to get some success, and you end up with a clueless twat running the show. I fear for your lot if you go down, god only knows what Tan has up his sleeve next.

As for Sunday ? Our season has been so f***ing bizarre I won't even hazard a guess as to what will happen :cry:

That is what I'm worried about. I don't know if we go down if he will just leave and we'll be up shit creek or whether he will try some other completely idiotic PR stunt.

Cheers, FRB.

I fear it will be the usual story for us. Cardiff will sit deep and we won't be good enough to break through.

I fear it will be the usual story for us. Cardiff will sit deep and we won't be good enough to break through.

A draw would be of no use to either team. They're going to have to try and push forward at some point. Plus when it comes to breaking through we seem to be getting more out of players like Giaccherini and Larsson than we were earlier in the season and Wickham looks really up for it.

Whoever scores first will win I think. We've only won 2 away from home all season but our last away game was a 0-1 at Southampton
I luv them red tops id really do.....blue is so last year!!

Fair play to the cardiff fan for coming on here and the 1500 turning up on sunday but....the welsh hate the english but funny enough it doesnt stop them wanting to play in the English league does it? England for the english...the welsh can go and play rugby and fiddle with their sheep :)
Cardiff vs airbus .id pay to watch that 1 on SKY

Last edited:
How have you found the board so far? Not too much stick I hope?

Stick around, fans from other clubs are generally well received!

Aye the majority seem decent. Good views expressed well etc.

Will do!

Me and the boys from my bus are staying the night so it should be a good un win or lose

Do you want to come to the do then in my bar, i should be able to fit about 6 other folk in?? We can take out the bar billard table. Also, there is a buffet on that Sue is doing, (Sue is Eddie's lass. Eddie's brother Terry owns the chippy opposite).

I spoke to Lakey, (From the bus depot, originally from Windermere) who is in chrage of the do and he is ok about it.

The turn is from a new agency we are trying out; next month, we hope to have a Freddie Mercury tribute act, who in the 2nd half becomes a drag queen tribute to Kylie Minogue, (of Neighbours and Danni Minogue fame).

PM me if interested, cheers Marra.

Me and the boys from my bus are staying the night so it should be a good un win or lose

Well the majority ;)
Do you want to come to the do then in my bar, i should be able to fit about 6 other folk in?? We can take out the bar billard table. Also, there is a buffet on that Sue is doing, (Sue is Eddie's lass. Eddie's brother Terry owns the chippy opposite).

I spoke to Lakey, (From the bus depot, originally from Windermere) who is in chrage of the do and he is ok about it.

The turn is from a new agency we are trying out; next month, we hope to have a Freddie Mercury tribute act, who in the 2nd half becomes a drag queen tribute to Kylie Minogue, (of Neighbours and Danni Minogue fame).

PM me if interested, cheers Marra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back