Cardiff fan here...

• Thread starter Fraziers Right Boot
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Cardiff have a realistic chance of survival. Away games against us and the mags who are currently the two worst home sides in the league, then a home game against Chelsea, who are injury ravaged and appear to have given up on the league. The bookies have them as the most likely to go down but I'm not so sure.
i'll pin my hopes on the bookies knowing their stuff thanks :)

Aye fair enough considering your game in hand. One player you won't have to worry about scoring is big Kenwyne. And to think I thought he was good after his debut, f***ing hell. :lol:

So did Stoke! :D

Aye tell the ENGLISH FA not to f***ing invite us into 'your' league then.

Well done mate. NOW you've got the fuckin' picture. It is an ENGLISH league, fuck all to do with Taffs, Jocks and Paddies! You have your own leagues, play in the fuckers

Just wondering if your fans will be coming up to look for trouble and perhaps smash the city centre up?

It's the Cardiff way mate. f***ing Millwall-esque thugs still living in the 70's. Wankers

Last edited by a moderator:
Worra feck on for the taffies, having to get up here for this kick off. Feckin disgrace it is, it's bad enough for me and i'm only coming 20 miles !
FTM

and for that matter where is "Tiger's bay" ?[/QUOTE]

Tiger Bay was in the old docklands of Cardiff. It was a place where some 50 different nationalities settled as early as the 19th Century because of the area's part in helping Cardiff export coal to the rest of the world. It has been represented in films and song over the years. As a result, Cardiff has always been a settled, cosmopolitan city as immigration has been a part of life there for so long. It is now known as Cardiff Bay. A beautiful area with stunning views and plenty of bars and restaurants that overlook the sea. It is Europe's largest waterfront development. You can enjoy boat trips and there is even a 'water' taxi that will take you to the city centre. Many football teams used to stay at St David's Hotel and Spa, which is situated in the bay, when the Millennium Stadium used to hold the F.A Cup. The Welsh Assembly is also based there. Hope that helps to answer your question..Thanks

Why is it that when a fan from another club comes on here, there's always a number of posters who can't make themselves look like bellends quick enough?

We are used to it I'm afraid. I've been on other forums and it's just as bad. I get frustrated as well regarding the image of Cardiff as still being a club-full of hooligans. That is so far off the mark. (one poster in this thread compared us to Millwall) We have won awards now for being a family club and both the club and the South Wales Police have worked hard in eliminating the thugs that used to drag our name through the mud. In fact, before Saturday and I'm sure it still holds true, the Police haven't had to make one football related arrest at/in and around our stadium this season.

Cardiff are an away banker.Given our form this season following Dr Jekyll turning up at Money City and Chelski we are sure to see Mr Hyde performing on Sunday.They build you up then knock you down.

Cardiff are an away banker.Given our form this season following Dr Jekyll turning up at Money City and Chelski we are sure to see Mr Hyde performing on Sunday.They build you up then knock you down.

He's a twat mate. Waited 40 years to see us in the Prem and he has made it a nightmare. Honestly thinking about packing it in. Just aint the same any more.
A couple of lads at work are Cardiff fans and they say this. Waited for years to get there and everything has a shadow hanging over it.

Fair play to the Cardiff fans who make it up here at that time on a Sunday. What a joke the premier league are.

:eek: I bet it's a right laugh in your house mate.

Obviously whoever loses this game will more than likely be on their way down, and a draw won't be much use to either of us. Should be a cracking atmosphere, around 1,500 of us will be there which is decent considering my and most of our buses are leaving at around 3am.

Just wondering who you think will go down, and what the score will be on Sunday?

Cheers, FRB.

Would it not be a good thing if you's went down? It would probably get rid of that idiot in charge

Obviously whoever loses this game will more than likely be on their way down, and a draw won't be much use to either of us. Should be a cracking atmosphere, around 1,500 of us will be there which is decent considering my and most of our buses are leaving at around 3am.

Just wondering who you think will go down, and what the score will be on Sunday?

Cheers, FRB.
I think a draw would suit us more than you, so long as the other teams around us lose.
I can honestly see this going to injury time in the last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back