Carabao cup draw 7pm

I have no idea why you're on this thread

The Newcastle thread seems to be studiously avoiding getting the ball out. Plenty of stuff about gravy & replica shirts but not the game itself. Get that its difficult when no football being played. And that the publication of each team football fixtures in advance of the forthcoming season do you no favours on the matter of game itself.

It's not about you......though Accrington think you're a big game unlike the teams who play you every week in the league you make the numbers up in.

Agreed. As your friend said- playing them 4 times in 10 months automatically removes the fixture as a big game for Accrington.

Last edited:
The Newcastle thread seems to be studiously avoiding getting the ball out. Plenty of stuff about gravy & replica shirts but not the game itself. Get that its difficult when no football being played. And that the publication of each team football fixtures in advance of the forthcoming season do you no favours on the matter of game itself.

Agreed. As your friend said- playing them 4 times in 10 months automatically removes the fixture as a big game for Accrington.

I assure you Accrington view Sunderland as a big game every time they play us

I assure you Accrington view Sunderland as a big game every time they play us

Less of a big game than once would have been truth be told. Accrington meeting Sunderland on a regular basis in the lower leagues of league football and cup competitions diminishes the respect & reputation.

Less of a big game than once would have been truth be told. Accrington meeting Sunderland on a regular basis in the lower leagues of league football and cup competitions diminishes the respect & reputation.

But I'm from Accrington and you aren't so I know how they view it

Back