Car window tab throwers

You own a train station?!
Also, good for you. Littering cancerous bellends
It's almost possible that yanar, I'm one of several volunteers who care for an unmanned station which only has one stopper an hour. We definitely call it 'our' station.

That's still a thing?!
Certainly is, and not only that. Couple of weeks ago some bastard had done a shit beside his/her car, wiped their arse with tissues and left the whole lot on the deck. :evil:

It's almost possible that yanar, I'm one of several volunteers who care for an unmanned station which only has one stopper an hour. We definitely call it 'our' station.

Certainly is, and not only that. Couple of weeks ago some bastard had done a shit beside his/her car, wiped their arse with tissues and left the whole lot on the deck. :evil:

Well the station bit of that is nice, but the other part of your post is just rancid

and proud....I live on Sheppey, it's bascially farmland and we get grubby twats treating the place like shite...it's already shite enough....
if that farmland goes up nothing will stop it as it goes for miles...livestock will be killed, wild animals will go..chances are I'll lose my house, possibly my dogs, the Mrs can be replaced admittedly...

so yeh I'll grass twats like that all day.....

Good for you, seems to be the way humanity is heading. Selfish, no social conscience, without culture or any interest in the bigger picture, total ignorance.

Vaping in crowds is rank. No I don't want to smell your second hand rhubarb and custard infused cloud thanks.

This is reminding of my time in that London, ironically around the time of the famous Charlton play-off. I was still smoking at the time, resorting to roll-ups with vanilla scented tobacco :) though in pubs I only got compliments I have to say.

Last edited:
Vile people. I reckon loads of them wouldn't drop other litter but see no issue in their little butts being strewn around the place.
Ditto for gowie.
Just look at the clip of the town man with gowie spots all over the shop.
Every pack of gowie should come with a five pound surcharge to be exclusively spent on steam cleaning the shite off the pavements.

One night I was coming home down a 60mph single carriageway A road, doing right on the limit.

An Asda delivery van tailgated me hard for mile after mile, about 6in off my bumper at 60mph.

Who could blame me for when I finished my smoke, rolling down the windscreen and flicking the butt skywards so that it exploded all over his windscreen in a big shower of sparks.

Then the jackleg had the temerity to beep and flash his lights at me!

Ditto for gowie.
Just look at the clip of the town man with gowie spots all over the shop.
Every pack of gowie should come with a five pound surcharge to be exclusively spent on steam cleaning the shite off the pavements.
It's yay's dirty Yanks bringing it over here in the first place, along with Maccy Dee's and all their other shit, I think we should send the bill to Trump.

Back