Car window tab throwers

A closed helmet visor is a face windscreen tbf.

Nee difference between that and a windscreen. Needs some cool wipers though to be truly innovative.

Few years ago I was driving home from work and noticed that I needed petrol, so stopped off at the Esso. Whilst filling the car I managed to splash a bit petrol on my cuff, which I thought nothing of, so I paid and went on my way. Few minutes later I fancied a tab, so lit one up, smoked it, then went to flick it out of the window.. and missed. It rebounded off the window in a flash of sparks and before I knew it my f***ing hand was on fire. So I've got my arm out of the window, on fire, and I'm waving it about trying to put the f***ing flames out, when suddenly I hear the sirens of a police car behind me.. the twat pulled me over and arrested me for possession of a firearm! :p

(That's a shite joke btw I don't even drive.. or smoke.. unless it's cannabis.. or yer dar's cock.. I'll get me coat)

I cannot explain how genuinely anxious I got reading that post until the final line :lol:

Why are people encouraged to put dog shite in a plastic bag and place it in a bin? Can you imagine the plastic shit mountain that must now exist? the shite will take forever to decompose inside the plastic. Unbelievable Jeff.

Get yourself a car mate, you won't have to put up with that and you won't look daft dressed in a gonk suit ;)

got one, the motorbike takes less than half the time of commuting by car and has free parking. Just need people to stop being knobs and chucking stuff out the window.

got one, the motorbike takes less than half the time of commuting by car and has free parking. Just need people to stop being knobs and chucking stuff out the window.
Aye but you have to wear that ridiculous gonk suit though, so the time it takes to put that on is lost.

Back