Car wash snow foam/Karcher

Malloy

Winger
Anyone use or recommend any snow foam type car shampoo that can be used with a karcher pressure washer. I have the proper karcher stuff but it's nearly empty and wondered if anyone has used anything better, or anything cheaper.

I have the foam nozzle bottle that you can fill up and can also put the plastic tube straight into the bottle.

Cheers.

Anyone use or recommend any snow foam type car shampoo that can be used with a karcher pressure washer. I have the proper karcher stuff but it's nearly empty and wondered if anyone has used anything better, or anything cheaper.

I have the foam nozzle bottle that you can fill up and can also put the plastic tube straight into the bottle.

Cheers.
Bilt Hamber. Look on in2detailing for it. Very good and very good price for 5 litres.

Cheers I was looking at that earlier the 5l ones but wasnt sure if it was a foam or just a one you dilute in a bucket.
The one you dilute (auto wash) in the bucket is in a small clear bottle (highly concentrated), the foam (auto foam) you'll use about 300 ml per wash. If you don't have the foam lance already they sell them too, I'd get a triangular shaped one if I was getting another, they stand up alot better.

Bilt hamber auto foam but used through one of them garden sprayers that you pressure up. Let it sit for 10 mins then use the jet wash to clean it. The snow foam looks canny but a waste of time really.

Bilt hamber auto foam but used through one of them garden sprayers that you pressure up. Let it sit for 10 mins then use the jet wash to clean it. The snow foam looks canny but a waste of time really.
Cheers, sorry if this sounds stupid but what's the difference between snow foam and auto foam? I didn't realise there was different ones just though it was all snow foam.

Cheers, sorry if this sounds stupid but what's the difference between snow foam and auto foam? I didn't realise there was different ones just though it was all snow foam.

they are both foams but bilt hamber autofoam doesn’t foam as much and has better cleaning power imo. I prefer it to autobrite foam

I only use autobrite. Best products on the market too. Love the stuff. Do mine every Sunday and it’s like a mirror.

Op although I use the snowfoam. Why are you wanting to use it?
Just I have a karcher and thought itd be easier than using a bucket and Mitt.

its usually in addition to that not instead, especially in this weather. It gets rid of a lot of the dirt before hand washing.
Ah right, so do you spray the foam on and then hand wash?

I thought you just sprayed it on left or then rinsed it off.

Back