Car tax evasion triples after paper tax disc scrapped

because you cannot get plates made without a logbook.

need a logbook to go in a shop for a plate but can order off ebay without one. dont know how they get round that like.

don't they class them as show plates and there's loads of disclaimers for 'not for road use'
i've got them on the bikes and never been stopped but they are near enough the right size and don't look ridiculously small.

don't they class them as show plates and there's loads of disclaimers for 'not for road use'
i've got them on the bikes and never been stopped but they are near enough the right size and don't look ridiculously small.
probley.

iv ordered plenty too, have a small one on the bike which gets changed for the mot as it would fail, but also have some ebay plates i designed for the car, passes the mot every time with them on.

probley.

iv ordered plenty too, have a small one on the bike which gets changed for the mot as it would fail, but also have some ebay plates i designed for the car, passes the mot every time with them on.

mine are a bit small but not enough to attract attention from the bobbies (so far-touchwood) some of the properly tiny ones i've seen are mint :lol: just asking for a pull.

Back