Car Share

Half way through series 2, I noticed his rear window was always RIDICULOUSLY dirty! - to stop the viewer being distracted I'm guessing. Once seen, can't be unseen!

(finale was great IMO. Didn't need to be made, but they did a good job.)

Half way through series 2, I noticed his rear window was always RIDICULOUSLY dirty! - to stop the viewer being distracted I'm guessing. Once seen, can't be unseen!

(finale was great IMO. Didn't need to be made, but they did a good job.)
Continuity - the background would continually change when it moved between takes. Though it can be still observed to lesser degree on the individual close ups.

Continuity - the background would continually change when it moved between takes. Though it can be still observed to lesser degree on the individual close ups.
Good point.

On that note...
His face was scuffed when he got up after getting the 2p from under his car, but was fine when he was sat on the bus at the end.

The two new episodes were ok and better than most of the shite on telly with a couple of really amusing moments especially Halaldi and 'did you get the reg?' I'm not sure it was worth bringing it back and all the hype for the episodes that were produced.

Back