Car Share

Definitely not. When they were doing the Heather Small impression they were in Chorlton, next scene they were miles away.
Out of interest I wonder why they have the rear window all blurred out with dirt while all the other windows are spotless?

Unless it’s to stop someone tailgating them, flicking the Vs or something?

Appreciated that he pushed the envelope on some jokes which will land him in the persona non grata pile with the professionally outraged. But let’s be honest, that was really dull wasn’t it.

Out of interest I wonder why they have the rear window all blurred out with dirt while all the other windows are spotless?

Unless it’s to stop someone tailgating them, flicking the Vs or something?

Probably exactly that, what with the cameras fixed pointing backwards.

The cutaway shots were amusing.... "Car wash, best hand jobs" "can't grow a moustache ?" Wigan pie co on the lorry and the genius hairdressing salon name....

It's a bit of a push to describe it as unscripted anyway. The fake radio station pretty much tees the jokes up for them and I'm sure Kay must write the scripts for those bits? 3/10 and I'm usually a fan.

The cutaway shots were amusing.... "Car wash, best hand jobs" "can't grow a moustache ?" Wigan pie co on the lorry and the genius hairdressing salon name....

That's part of the fun for me, spotting the roadside stuff, the billboard of the hot dog *not actual size, and the hair dressers with the U in Cuts cut, making another inappropriate word

Back