Car parking mancheater airport

DH1

Midfield
Going away for 3 nights in November flying from Manchester. What is the best thing to do in regards to car parking? Cheaper the better.

Going away for 3 nights in November flying from Manchester. What is the best thing to do in regards to car parking? Cheaper the better.

Get the train if you can to the airport. Either from Newcastle or find somewhere to park that's not the airport so you can get the tram or train to the airport. Parking there is an absolute rip off

I have used the valet parking service at the airport and it was really good. Drop your car off at the terminal and they park it up for you and when you return they leave it in the multi-storey for you. It wasn’t that expensive but I booked a year in advance. When I get off a long flight I want to be away asap- no pissing about with shuttle services.

Another vote for this. Was brilliant. On ya way before you know it

I have used the valet parking service at the airport and it was really good. Drop your car off at the terminal and they park it up for you and when you return they leave it in the multi-storey for you. It wasn’t that expensive but I booked a year in advance. When I get off a long flight I want to be away asap- no pissing about with shuttle services.

just done the same. Paid £110 for meet and greet for 17 nights parking. Top notch service

Unless your flight out is early morning just get the Transpennine Express there and back from the NE. Takes about the same amount of time as driving and it's one less thing to worry about.

Got the train there from Durham a few years ago and it was a £25 return iirc.

Back