Car insurance

Who with?

They seem to be the best comparison site for rewards as they give you the choice of a few now according to the ads.

From memory I think it was esure but I can’t be 100% certain...I’ve had decent prices from Hastings Direct previously as well so might have been them.

From memory I think it was esure but I can’t be 100% certain...I’ve had decent prices from Hastings Direct previously as well so might have been them.
I’m 29, have been driving for 5 years with no claims, and had a 3.0l Beamer last year. Cheapest insurance I was quoted without a box was 900 quid!

I’m 29, have been driving for 5 years with no claims, and had a 3.0l Beamer last year. Cheapest insurance I was quoted without a box was 900 quid!

Jesus that’s steep! I had an older 330d at the time and my missus was on the insurance which definitely helped but yep it was about £450-£480 each year I had it.

I always go through the Meerkat. 1st Capital were cheapest for Me this year, by £150 compared to admiral. Seens decent deal with business mileage.

Back