Car Finance

Bump. Anyone got any up to date advice on getting a car on finance (whatever method) with bad credit? My polo is due an MOT at end of month and its fucked, guaranteed to fail. Only paid 300 quid for it and got 18 month out of it but got a lot better job now and use it a lot more. anyone applied and succeeded recently?

Bump. Anyone got any up to date advice on getting a car on finance (whatever method) with bad credit? My polo is due an MOT at end of month and its fucked, guaranteed to fail. Only paid 300 quid for it and got 18 month out of it but got a lot better job now and use it a lot more. anyone applied and succeeded recently?
Plenty of brokers do sub prime, try Anglo Scottish who are local. Just be honest with how bad your credit is and you’ll get honest advice.

Last edited:
That's going to totally depend on how bad your credit is? The rate you'll pay on it wont be friendly so be warned for that.

Lots of places still lending but banks are cautious atm

Try here, they have a calculator telling you how much you will pay based on your credit profile. When I used them last year, it took them about 3 days to release the money and they’ll even do the legwork of finding a suitable car

Back