Car Finance

has anyone ever used the Credit Union for a loan, they dont charge rip off interested apparently and ive had my Saving account with them for 18 months

From what I remember, I think they only loan based on multiples of how much you've saved. It all sounded canny pointless, I'm going back 20 years though.

From what I remember, I think they only loan based on multiples of how much you've saved. It all sounded canny pointless, I'm going back 20 years though.

wankers they are supposed to be there to stop people using Brighthouse and Perfect home type places who charge like 4 grand for a washing machine over a few years

How much?

This is a no win scenario for me. I get nothing for telling you the price and I get laughed at if I do :D

Safe to say, I took what I considered the option least likely to result in a short-term financial shock I couldn’t weather, e.g. buying a £3k used car that suddenly needed a £600 repair or £800 to get through the MOT or something.

It will cost me more in the long-run obviously.

This is a no win scenario for me. I get nothing for telling you the price and I get laughed at if I do :D

Safe to say, I took what I considered the option least likely to result in a short-term financial shock I couldn’t weather, e.g. buying a £3k used car that suddenly needed a £600 repair or £800 to get through the MOT or something.

It will cost me more in the long-run obviously.

I won't laugh mate, I paid nearly £10k for a used Citroen.

i mean it may only be around £400 to fic my motor and i might be luckjy and get another year out of it

But currently that i know off

Exhaust is on its way out
passenger side electric window motors are fucked
its got 92000 miles on it and im sure there is something wrong with the brakes

Back