Car Finance

any decent options for someone with a shite and i mean shite credit rating

i was very stupid with my money when i was younger

would a car garage touch me, affordability isnt an issue i dont mean that as in paying of a beamer i mean ive seen a C1 5 door for £12 grand with low monthly payments

Worst you can do is try and be told no.

Look for dealers who use external brokers as they’ll most likely have a solution for you. At least as they don’t use in-house such as Citroen Finance etc.

a c1?!? Seriously?

i do 60 miles round trip to work everyday i want something that does about 90 mile to the gallon and has nee road tax etc etc,

12k for a f***ing C1?

Is this the quote off brighthouse or some shit?

its shiny tho and has loads of features inside.... i was gonna try stoneacre but i made one little enquiry and they have been phoning and emailing me ever since so its put me right off

i do 60 miles round trip to work everyday i want something that does about 90 mile to the gallon and has nee road tax etc etc,

A Citroen C1?!

It’s an alright car. I mean it isn’t fast, or flashy, or good at anything, but mine has performed solidly for three years, no bother. Fuel consumption is good, I get 50mpg and I do not drive economically. No VED.

Would I recommend one?

Only if you’re happy driving a slow car.

I’m so sick and fed up of having no acceleration power at all, that my next car I’m not even looking at anything that doesn’t do 0-60 in under 8 seconds.

A Citroen C1?!

It’s an alright car. I mean it isn’t fast, or flashy, or good at anything, but mine has performed solidly for three years, no bother. Fuel consumption is good, I get 50mpg and I do not drive economically. No VED.

Would I recommend one?

I’m so sick and fed up of having no acceleration power at all, that my next car I’m not even looking at anything that doesn’t do 0-60 in under 8 seconds.

can you overtake slow wankers on the A1/A19 tho i.e Lorries etc

can you overtake slow wankers on the A1/A19 tho i.e Lorries etc

Yes but you will struggle on a typical country road unless you’re willing to take a risk or know where the overtaking spots are.

I find myself dropping to 4th or 3rd frequently.

It doesn’t like hills either, as I found out when I took the car from Crook to Keswick.

ive seen a C1 5 door for £12 grand with low monthly payments

Does it come with free tampons?

A Citroen C1?!

Would I recommend one?

Can't say I'm surprised you'd have a C1 :lol:

Does it come with free tampons?

Can't say I'm surprised you'd have a C1 :lol:

Well, I needed a car, and I didn’t have the confidence or the spare income to get a better used car. Any big costs and I’d have been shafted, and I’d get eaten alive by a shady dealer, so I got a new one on finance.

Overall - not a bad decision, not a good one either. I wouldn’t buy new again. I wouldn’t get a C1 again. I’ll be leasing a f***ing three series.

Nothing has really gone wrong with the car and it should sail through it’s first MOT this August but I’m hoping to have rid of it by the end of the year, circumstances depending.

Well, I needed a car, and I didn’t have the confidence or the spare income to get a better used car. Any big costs and I’d have been shafted, and I’d get eaten alive by a shady dealer, so I got a new one on finance.

Overall - not a bad decision, not a good one either. I wouldn’t buy new again. I wouldn’t get a C1 again. I’ll be leasing a f***ing three series.

Tbh my first car was a C2 was cheap and a good runner as I used to deliver for Pizza Hut and the local Indians.

May as well have been a 3 seater though as couldn't fit anybody behind me as seat was all the way back because of my height.
Was class for mileage 1.4 HDI

Presumably after being shafted for £12k for a used C1
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My A3 was 5 grand cheaper!

12k for a C1 man crackers :lol:

Back