Car Dents

Fletch

Striker
any recommendations , sunderland, its a bad one unfortunately :evil:

have used gt car cosmetics , sunniside before , but no answer phone so assuming they maybe shut next 2 weeks

cheers !

Any boot floor damage?
shes just brought it into work , looks like its just missed the boot , the panel below the back light has slippped down slightly and its a fair old dent

Dentmaster, based in Silky. Graeme knows his stuff.
cheers mate, the sunniside one opens thursday so will pop down there as been before but if hes fully booked for weeks or says would struggle to sort it will try silky

any recommendations , sunderland, its a bad one unfortunately :evil:

have used gt car cosmetics , sunniside before , but no answer phone so assuming they maybe shut next 2 weeks

cheers !
The one under Queen Alex Bridge did a canny job on mine albeit he sourced a second hand door and replaced and resprayed it rather than removing the massive dent I'd put in it. I thought it was a reasonable price and service but have nothing to compare it to.

shes just brought it into work , looks like its just missed the boot , the panel below the back light has slippped down slightly and its a fair old dent

cheers mate, the sunniside one opens thursday so will pop down there as been before but if hes fully booked for weeks or says would struggle to sort it will try silky
If its the plastic bumper it may pop out with heat (hairdryer)

The one under Queen Alex Bridge did a canny job on mine albeit he sourced a second hand door and replaced and resprayed it rather than removing the massive dent I'd put in it. I thought it was a reasonable price and service but have nothing to compare it to.

If it's the one I used a couple of year ago to repair a roof dent and paint on return of a lease car, then you'd be better off doing it yourself with a rattle-can or paint roller.

Car was due back to lease company 2nd of Jan, picked car up xmas eve then spent 10 hours cleaning over-sprayed lacquer from the windows where the incompetent arseholes had not bothered to mask the car off :mad:

Back