Car Crash TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only watch this show a few times before it all just becomes a long line of repeats. However, I actually get angry at how amazingly stupid so many of those Russian and Eastern European drivers are. Ridiculously bad driving!

Are most of them pissed behind the wheel? Given some of the insane risks they take, I think they must be!
Unless they are all suicidal!

An effect of watching this program has been to make me very leery about other drivers on our own roads. I keep expecting people to pull out of side roads in front of me :rolleyes::rolleyes::)

To be fair, you're watching 30 minutes of hours and hours of days and days of driving over a massive area.
Of course you're going to see some absolute bellends.

To be fair, you're watching 30 minutes of hours and hours of days and days of driving over a massive area.

That is of course true. It's just that they seem to have an astronomically higher level of bellendery than we do. I doubt that many drivers in this country attempt U-turns in heavy traffic on dual carriageways, or attempt to cross the opposite carriageway in the path of oncoming high-speed traffic seemingly without noticing it.

I'm convinced most of the examples of idiocy are drink-induced.

Mostly bellends, but they aren't helped by the lack of clear road signs and markings, not to mention driving much of the time on sheet ice.

And for some reason they all had dash cams years before us,i think its law or whatever

Mostly bellends, but they aren't helped by the lack of clear road signs and markings, not to mention driving much of the time on sheet ice.

So you would expect them to be more careful. They drive as if they are immortal. More like "mortal" I say, chortle chortle..

I can only watch this show a few times before it all just becomes a long line of repeats. However, I actually get angry at how amazingly stupid so many of those Russian and Eastern European drivers are. Ridiculously bad driving!

Are most of them pissed behind the wheel? Given some of the insane risks they take, I think they must be!
Unless they are all suicidal!

An effect of watching this program has been to make me very leery about other drivers on our own roads. I keep expecting people to pull out of side roads in front of me :rolleyes::rolleyes::)

Ride a bike. They will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back