Car crash outside Parliament

Well if you are an apologist for Islam then you are part of the problem.

Because he believes Islam has nothing to do with islamic terrorism.

I think you'll find that I don't believe Islam has nothing to do with terrorism. I just push back on the concept that people like you push that smears all of Islam and all Muslims. So again, please feel free to go fuck yourself you far right apologist

I think you'll find that I don't believe Islam has nothing to do with terrorism. I just push back on the concept that people like you push that smears all of Islam and all Muslims. So again, please feel free to go fuck yourself you far right apologist
:lol: standard response from an Islamic apologist.

You never said that = check
Say the other person is grouping all Muslims = check
Group them by claiming they are far right = check

Last edited:
Obviously I disagree.

I was against the invasion of Iraq. If Iraq had never been invaded we would have seen those attacks on Paris and London. I am certainly not part of the problem

* Never have seen....obviously

I’m not so sure.
There would always be a reason - Bali was pre Iraq war iirc - the reason being the Aussies involvement in East Timor, resulting in tens of Aussies / Brits killed by bin laden

I’m not so sure.
There would always be a reason - Bali was pre Iraq war iirc - the reason being the Aussies involvement in East Timor, resulting in tens of Aussies / Brits killed by bin laden
All I can do is reiterate the time line. No follow up attacks aimed at the public during the years after 9/11. Madrid was targeted purely because of the Iraq invasion during a general election campaign and it worked for the terrorists. Spain withdrew their troops straight after. All the Hebdo attacks and suchlike were done in the name of that wanksplat terrorist group ISIS which wouldn't have existed if not for our invasion of Iraq.

Their terror campaigns are perpetrated by fundamentalist nutters and they have to take their share of the responsibility as the terrorism equivalent of toddlers having a temper tantrum but it is just a fact of history that if we hadn't invaded Iraq then Europe would have been a whole lot safer during the first part of the 21st century.

And the crash may have even been an accident :eek:

I hope he wasn't radicalised but the idea that he just took a wrong turn then forgot cyclists aren't target practice seems a bit of a stretch.
I was thinking it could have been tiredness from not sleeping after his drive but that doesn't explain why he wasn't cooperating with police. It could be mental illness and the article said his dad and brother died recently, reportedly in a car crash.

I was thinking it could have been tiredness from not sleeping after his drive but that doesn't explain why he wasn't cooperating with police. It could be mental illness and the article said his dad and brother died recently, reportedly in a car crash.
Aye he didn't get out and help anyone or apologise so I can only presume he meant to do it. I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of what went on eventually..... and let's not forget this is the daily mail reporting

[QUOTE="dangermows, post: 28172566, member: 1559]
NOT an Islamist extremist....[/QUOTE]

I know. That’s why I’m being sarcastic.

The number of people who’ll have probably dived in on the original thread with the usual anti-Muslim bullshit will probably be conspicuous by their absence on this thread only to say the same thing next time round and be proven wrong, again, next time round too.

It’s almost as if Muslims aren’t the problem.

Didn't the media say it was at first?
"The media" may have. Surely if there was a conspiracy they wouldn't report it may not be Islamic terrorism until it was confirmed 100%.

Maybe he's just one of these nutters who enjoy running people over and doesn't need to use religion as an "excuse" or "justification".

I know. That’s why I’m being sarcastic.

The number of people who’ll have probably dived in on the original thread with the usual anti-Muslim bullshit will probably be conspicuous by their absence on this thread only to say the same thing next time round and be proven wrong, again, next time round too.
Yeah, people run pedestrians over all the time and its only occasionally it turns out to be Islamic terrorism.

Last edited:
"The media" may have. Surely if there was a conspiracy they wouldn't report it may not be Islamic terrorism until it was confirmed 100%.

Maybe he's just one of these nutters who enjoy running people over and doesn't need to use religion as an "excuse" or "justification".

Yeah, people run pedestrians over all the time and its only occasionally it turns out to be Islamic terrorism.

That’s correct. Between 2-3,000 pedestrians are killed each year.

By people mounting the pavement deliberately?

No idea. But seeing as this has only happened twice in the UK since the car was invented 125 years ago I can’t really see how being desperate to blame every car crash on Muslims just because you don’t like them is helping.

Back