Captain Marvel

The last 3 Star Wars films were woeful mind. They became more of a joke the more they were unveiled and this is before we get to the Solo one.

They should end them now. No more than a money making venture.

Good looking sci fi film out on 29 March - captive state

The last 3 Star Wars films were woeful mind. They became more of a joke the more they were unveiled and this is before we get to the Solo one.

They should end them now. No more than a money making venture.

Good looking sci fi film out on 29 March - captive state

Another film coming out that seems canny is Brightburn, trailer for that one seems canny. Due out 21 June.

Probably racist or sexist. That's what you see everywhere now.

This is very weak from you. Clearly my challenge to your point is substantive and based on your reading of what an imbalance is, and you're running away hurling ad hominem over your shoulder.

Interesting that over on the other board you have no problem accepting a 52% - 48% result as a clear majority, but here you don't see an imbalance in a 95% - 5% split

This is very weak from you. Clearly my challenge to your point is substantive and based on your reading of what an imbalance is, and you're running away hurling ad hominem over your shoulder.

Interesting that over on the other board you have no problem accepting a 52% - 48% result as a clear majority, but here you don't see an imbalance in a 95% - 5% split

There's not a huge split where it matters. Titles? Yes. Content? No.

Regardless of the reviews and the other on goings it's certainly doing well at the box office.

Captain Marvel box office opens bigger than every MCU movie except Avengers: Infinity War

Managed to dodge every single one like a boss :cool:

I think its more to do with the fact that people know she will feature in End Game in a few weeks so are rushing in to see the back story before it. Clever strategy from marvel

It was decent enough, not the best marvel film, not the worst. At the very least a watchable 7/10 for me. The little Zodlets loved it.

Went to see it at the weekend with the kids. Had low expectations from the reviews, but we all enjoyed it. 7/10.

Just goes to show you shouldn’t believe everything you read.

Back