Cant see images sometimes---

Status
Not open for further replies.

I get this sometimes on the Opera browser on my phone. Chrome doesnt have any issues though.

Care to elaborate on where/what these images are? Have you got examples of threads where you are seeing this?

If they are ones that people have added to threads, there is a good chance they have either used the wrong URL, or the image has been removed, or the site which it is on doesn't allow hotlinking.

I get this sometimes on the Opera browser on my phone. Chrome doesnt have any issues though.

Opera Mobile routes everything through their own servers where it is cached and compressed , so you aren't downloading directly from here or wherever else the image is hosted.

Care to elaborate on where/what these images are? Have you got examples of threads where you are seeing this?

If they are ones that people have added to threads, there is a good chance they have either used the wrong URL, or the image has been removed, or the site which it is on doesn't allow hotlinking.

Opera Mobile routes everything through their own servers where it is cached and compressed , so you aren't downloading directly from here or wherever else the image is hosted.
Cheers. Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back