Canny last minute Xmas Eve decision

At first I thought you were on planet Mars then I zoomed in and realised you weren't wearing space suits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Easedale Tarn?

In one.

Wife’s favourite place - we were there earlier in year on our silver wedding, renewed our vows by the side of the tarn.

Just had a fancy to get out of town and clear our heads so we jumped in car with daughter - quickest run there and back we’ve had, roads so quiet. Beautiful day for it, ground still frosty (but rocks either icy or wet) but beautiful blue sky and most of the time no other people.

Logon or register to see this image

In one.

Wife’s favourite place - we were there earlier in year on our silver wedding, renewed our vows by the side of the tarn.

Just had a fancy to get out of town and clear our heads so we jumped in car with daughter - quickest run there and back we’ve had, roads so quiet. Beautiful day for it, ground still frosty (but rocks either icy or wet) but beautiful blue sky and most of the time no other people.

Logon or register to see this image

I was planning a wild camping there tonight but the car has broken down. First Christmas on my own and I won't have the kids until Boxing day so was planning to get out for Christmas eve have a few beers after I set up camp and have Christmas dinner up in the fells then head back on the evening then the fucker breaks down last week, it just won't start, plans ruined. Looks perfect with that frost mind.

Back