Cannabis to be legalised in Germany from next month

Black market accounts for 80% of Cali flower,there’s huge Dispos that back-door units for cash to send out of state or abroad.

Illicit sales keep growing too, no pun intended. Ridiculously high barrier to entry with licensing and quality is usually mass produced mids.

You've obviously read some of my posts ,but you haven't took a bit of notice. I've already posted how long I've smoked it and said I've worked all my life in work. Sorry if I've taken a job away from someone more deserving who has 10 pints a night and goes to work. What do you class as succeeding in life by the way?

You've obviously read some of my posts ,but you haven't took a bit of notice. I've already posted how long I've smoked it and said I've worked all my life in work. Sorry if I've taken a job away from someone more deserving who has 10 pints a night and goes to work.
I’m delighted that you haven’t suffered. Plenty people do though. It is a harmful drug, which is why it is illegal.

Your post is like those who say “drank and smoked loads all my life and I’m fine, what’s all the fuss about?”

I’m delighted that you haven’t suffered. Plenty people do though. It is a harmful drug, which is why it is illegal.

Your post is like those who say “drank and smoked loads all my life and I’m fine, what’s all the fuss about?”
It's you being blinkered in your thinking towards it. I have smoked a lot in my life, but yet again did you read and digest the post where I said about Holland and with the decriminalization you can educate yourself to what suits you personally. Whereas over here the a lot of people get into it and just get what's available. Legalise and education on its use is the way forward, not prohibition which has never worked.

It's you being blinkered in your thinking towards it. I have smoked a lot in my life, but yet again did you read and digest the post where I said about Holland and with the decriminalization you can educate yourself to what suits you personally. Whereas over here the a lot of people get into it and just get what's available. Legalise and education on its use is the way forward, not prohibition which has never worked.
As long as you understand that if you've ever bought cannabis from a Dutch coffee shop then it was probably grown on an illegal farm. Licencing doesn't necessarily remove the criminal element.

As long as you understand that if you've ever bought cannabis from a Dutch coffee shop then it was probably grown on an illegal farm. Licencing doesn't necessarily remove the criminal element.
There's also big licensed grows. Me and my brother got took to one by the son of one who had a license to grow 6000 plants every 6 weeks. The thing about Holland is every jurisdiction has its own laws. That was 20 odd year ago mind so could have changed since.

There's also big licensed grows. Me and my brother got took to one by the son of one who had a license to grow 6000 plants every 6 weeks. The thing about Holland is every jurisdiction has its own laws. That was 20 odd year ago mind so could have changed since.
Most of the cannabis grown in Holland by the government is for medical use although they are now experimenting with production for the casual market.

The idea that the Dutch had for growing for your own personal use only never really worked which is why the Germans have enforced the rule that you need German papers to buy it.

Most of the cannabis grown in Holland by the government is for medical use although they are now experimenting with production for the casual market.

The idea that the Dutch had for growing for your own personal use only never really worked which is why the Germans have enforced the rule that you need German papers to buy it.
Same as parts of Holland, last time I was in Breda I went into a coffee shop I'd been in a couple of years previously and was refused it as I didn't have any paper work that had my name and address on for that area. Was told they'd had the rule change because of the amount of German and Belgians going there to stock up and they'd had pressure put on them to change the rules.

Same as parts of Holland, last time I was in Breda I went into a coffee shop I'd been in a couple of years previously and was refused it as I didn't have any paper work that had my name and address on for that area. Was told they'd had the rule change because of the amount of German and Belgians going there to stock up and they'd had pressure put on them to change the rules.
That sounds about right. The Dutch have been looking at their model for decriminalised cannabis for the past few years. There's an awful lot of dirty money flowing through Holland and their government have been trying to do something about that for a while now.

Is it less harmful in the places where it isn't illegal?
No. Neither is creosote.

I'm certainly not blinkered. I have studied the subject in depth from several angles.

I don't feel too strongly about the subject in general. If people want to damage themselves just to feel good that's up to them. I won't be partaking myself. It's inevitable that it will be made legal. I don't really have a problem with that. I'm confident that my boys know it is harmful and won't be stupid enough to take drugs. What others do is of little concern to me.

As I have written, repeatedly, my grave concerns are about road safety. If cannabis is made legal I will bet my mortgage that there will be a large spike of stoned drivers going forwards (or more likely sideways!) If anybody thinks making our roads less safe is a good thing just so they can get their highs then perhaps it is they that are blinkered.

Last edited:
No. Neither is creosote.

I'm certainly not blinkered. I have studied the subject in depth from several angles.

I don't feel too strongly about the subject in general. If people want to damage themselves just to feel good that's up to them. I won't be partaking myself. It's inevitable that it will be made legal. I don't really have a problem with that. I'm confident that my boys know it is harmful and won't be stupid enough to take drugs. What others do is of little concern to me.

As I have written, repeatedly, my grave concerns are about road safety. If cannabis is made legal I will bet my mortgage that there will be a large spike of stoned drivers going forwards (or more likely sideways!) If anybody thinks making our roads less safe is a good thing just so they can get their highs then perhaps it is they that are blinkered.
Looks like we're going over old ground now, think we'll just have to agree to disagree mate. I understand your worries by the way.

No. Neither is creosote.

Bit of a silly and illogical response. Where has legalised creosote for medicinal or recreational consumption?

You used the legal status in this country as a yardstick for how harmful it is. Plenty of places are, or already have, legalised it, so by your own logic don't consider it to be overly harmful. Legality is not always a great barometer of harm, or even morality.

Last edited:
Bbc
Looks like we're going over old ground now, think we'll just have to agree to disagree mate. I understand your worries by the way.
No probs. Like I wrote, it doesn't bother me hugely. There are far more important things to get worried about than if people want to smoke dope. However, my main concern is the harm it does to the brain and I'd hope there would at least be an age restriction if it was legalised, and the increased risk on the roads.
Bbc
Bit of a silly and illogical response. Where has legalised creosote for medicinal or recreational consumption?

You used the legal status in this country as a yardstick for how harmful it is. Plenty of places are, or already have, legalised it, so by your own logic don't consider it to be overly harmful. Legality is not always a great barometer of harm, or even morality.

I'm not sure it is illogical and I certainly don't think it is silly. Creosote is harmful though, same as cannabis. That is why it is illegal - not just to spoil people's fun or interfere with their medicinal treatment.

I agree with your last point however. Countries have legalised cannabis despite it being harmful. Each to their own like, and I'm sure it will happen. I just hope we have more spot-checks on the road so the deterrent is there to persuade smokers not to drive afterwards (or even while they smoke - loads of vehicles come past now stinking of dope with single person in them).

Last edited:

Back