Cancelling DW membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheWanderer said:
which option did you go for mate?

Bodymax CF475 heavy power rack, I've gone for the one without cables. If you do order off them try the code SPRING10 even on "on sale" items, as I managed to get a further 10% off. For plates I've just ordered the bodymax cast iron olympic plates 75kg set, that's enough for my needs for now.

Probably my biggest gripe at the gym is spice boy types, usually in groups of three or four hogging equipment.
One set each inbetween five minutes banter and f***ing about with phones etc.

Two young lads of that description on the pull-up frame the other day, doing sets of underhand, overhand and leg raises. Both of them would do their thing then rest for 2 minutes. The trainer spotted me waiting and came over to them and said 'why doesn't one of you start with another exercise then the other can jump straight on after the other has finished his set'. -They were a bit baffled like :lol:

Bodymax CF475 heavy power rack, I've gone for the one without cables. If you do order off them try the code SPRING10 even on "on sale" items, as I managed to get a further 10% off. For plates I've just ordered the bodymax cast iron olympic plates 75kg set, that's enough for my needs for now.

Did you not go for the 'strength' package with that in? comes with 145KG of weights and the bench, and the cables?

I'm thinking of just the CF375 strength package, 100KG Olympic barbell kit, bench and cables for £579.99.

Going to take over 12 months at 0%, and i'm sure they cant offer the 10% discount when taking up the finance.

TheWanderer said:
Aye, but i'm putting a gym in my garage! When i clear the fucker out mind!

Talking about that, you want your fishing gear out my da's garage? Or you just want it binned?

That'll last about 2 month no doubt!

I told him just to bin it last year, thought it was long gone.

TheWanderer said:
Was raiding his tools yesterday and noticed it sitting there! Along with half my shite i managed to palm off into his garage! :lol:

Well I've got a garage now so could pick it up at some point of its easy to get at?

TheWanderer said:
Did you not go for the 'strength' package with that in? comes with 145KG of weights and the bench, and the cables?

I'm thinking of just the CF375 strength package, 100KG Olympic barbell kit, bench and cables for £579.99.

Going to take over 12 months at 0%, and i'm sure they cant offer the 10% discount when taking up the finance.

That is a good deal like, as is the package for the rack I've ordered. I don't use cables so I'd have been paying slightly more for admittedly twice as much weight but still needing a plate tree. I'd rather buy more weight as I need it and try and save the money now.

Couldn't get through to them, so sent an email. Rang me back, and just have to sign a form when I'm next in, final payment April 1st, and get the month to use it then I'm out of there!

I've just returned after a 18 month lay off due to injury and its f***ing shite like, the equipment is spot on and smart as a dart, shame about the meatballs using it

So you like the fact that its busy but dont like people using the machines? :lol:

I hate it when theres people in the gym, always go in late on a night now when its dead so I can do what I want to do and get on the bench's and use the dumbbells and barbells instead of f***ing about on the shitty machines.

You still using them little pink ones?

i go between the hours of 08.00-1200 and have never experienced a problem..... all in the timing i suppose.

ahh fridays are sometimes busier with the orange people getting their 'pump' for the town on friday night!! its the dumbell dropping that pisses me off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back