Canada

RichB

Winger
Another win tonight and looking very good for WC next year.

They are a cracking team to watch with a load of very strong athletic players and brilliant on the counter

Davies gets the most headlines but I would be amazed if there isn’t Premier league interest in Johnathon Davies

They are the most improved team since our ex-coach took over and they scored the most international goals in 2021 which surprised me

They will be a good watch and it wouldn’t surprise me if they go further than anticipated in Qatar

They are a cracking team to watch with a load of very strong athletic players and brilliant on the counter

Davies gets the most headlines but I would be amazed if there isn’t Premier league interest in Johnathon Davies

They are the most improved team since our ex-coach took over and they scored the most international goals in 2021 which surprised me

They will be a good watch and it wouldn’t surprise me if they go further than anticipated in Qatar
Rugby for Wales and football for Canada. Impressive.

If you mean Alphonso Davies, then his wife plays for PSG so I would assume the logical transfer for him would be there, although one of the London clubs would be handier for him to get to Paris than Munich.

Last edited:
Rugby for Wales and football for Canada. Impressive.

If you mean Alphonso Davies, then his wife plays for PSG so I would assume the logical transfer for him would be there, although one of the London clubs would be handier for him to get to Paris than Munich.

what a shit show of a thread, no mention of a coach that no one has heard of and can't even get the player right.

Without their best player too.

David will get a big move soon. He’s only 22 and in his 4 seasons as a pro, he’s got (goal+assists): 18, 26, 15 and 12 (this season half way in)

Davies, David, Larin are all great.

Got a few lads playing in smaller leagues in Europe who will get decent moves sooner rather than later

What's changed there then mate? Got lucky with a crop of players or has the whole setup been improved? Canada have always struggled for as long as I can remember. Population is two-thirds of England's but maybe to do with ice hockey and lacrosse being the main sports there?

Back