1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can we actually have a sensible discussion about bans on here?

Discussion in 'SMB' started by lambro, Apr 16, 2018 at 4:45 PM.

1. Cowvahlo

Cowvahlo Striker

Aye but you and @Jack Wolforskin are untouchable on here. Picking on you would be like picking on the special kid at school.:lol:

dangermows likes this.
  2. Our Jacks a true legend. :oops:

Cowvahlo likes this.
  3. Cowvahlo

Cowvahlo Striker

No the wonder you're using an embarrassed smiley you daft fucker.:lol:

dangermows and Big Duke Six like this.
  4. Tex

Tex Striker

“My side”?
    I can’t stand the orange buffoon. That’s as much as a “side” as I’m on. I don’t quote CNN and even if I did, accepting that it’s far from unbiased and unimpeachable, to mention that in the same universe as the ridiculous shite like Alex Jones and Breitbart just exposes you as a risible idiot.

The spider man memes are infantile. But that’s the point. They are in response to the pathetic level of discourse offered by “your side”. If you really think your contributions to the thread amount to “hardballs” then you’re even more pitifully deluded than I originally thought.

Anyway, in 17 years on this board I’ve never once reported a post nor requested someone be censured or banned but despite plenty of competition you were the worst poster on that thread by a country mile and I’m glad to see your attempts at shitting it up have been curtailed. Hope it's permanent. There are plenty of people all over this board who disagree with each other and that’s fine but you seem to relish in the reputation you’ve earned as a complete bull’s knacker. How sad is that?

“Look mummy, I’ve made a nuisance of myself on the internet and some people on there don’t like me any more. You must be so proud of me that I’ve achieved my objective of rattling a bunch of total strangers”.

5. duff_man

duff_man Striker

It's always the ones who protest too much about their innocent DNASH who go all sugarbabes and push the button

6. JL1985

JL1985 Midfield

A lot of warning getting issued even though what is said is true. People don't like the truth.

7. FIVE

FIVE Winger

Idiot

8. bernardbresslaw

bernardbresslaw Striker

Well them as well yes.

9. CAPSLOCK is their leader

10. jamieboy

jamieboy Midfield

only fucking weirdos post in the politics forum man, the ones like to shout on the internet but would say fuckall to the person their shouting about to their face. you're better off out of it

kamaras-tash likes this.
  11. ErichZann

ErichZann Winger

I haven't seen it mate no. Trump is a numpty like and that's putting it mildly. And I'd be a Republican if I was over in the US too :)

12. dangermows

dangermows Striker

Aww thank you :cool:

13. Son of Stan

Son of Stan Winger

I believe I called someone a horse nonce (possibly you) with no warning. Either it's not as bad as a dog - or it's close to the truth - one or the other. :lol::lol:

14. dangermows

dangermows Striker

Reported

Son of Stan likes this.
  15. Son of Stan

Son of Stan Winger

Yayyy! :lol:

dangermows likes this.
  16. Ramshanker

Ramshanker Winger

LET'S GO FUCKING MENTAL. @lambro rip the sink out, youngen

17. Cowvahlo

Cowvahlo Striker

You’re another untouchable because you’re a conundrum, no one knows whether you’re a lad or a lass.

@Son of Stan - female poster of the year 2018

Lefty Frizzell and mux like this.
  18. Ramshanker

Ramshanker Winger

I've never understood the dog nonce or horse nonce, crack. Let's be honest, we wouldn't say 'adult nonce' . The lad was a Foal fiddler, which is not on, like

Arkle likes this.
  19. duff_man

duff_man Striker

Politics a bit too educated for you is it?

Gucci Massive and KarenDent like this.
  20. FootballFan

FootballFan Striker

this ^^

pointless sub forum, we were told it was temporary same way Blair came up with his dossier on Iraq