1. We will be performing upgrades to the RTG servers this weekend which may result in some minor disruption and short periods of downtime.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we actually have a sensible discussion about bans on here?

Discussion in 'SMB' started by lambro, Apr 16, 2018.

1. That’s one of Trumps main qualities imo - cutting thru pc rubbish - heard a commentator make the anaolgy of Trump being like the tungsten hull on an ice breaker, rising up and crashing a path thru thick ice - noisy, dramatic yet beautifully effective.

2. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Midfield

... I'll go one step further to REALLY confuse ya's...

Thatcher was alreet in my books. :cool:

Trump's an utter bellend. I wouldn't trust him to fkn do the washing up let alone run a country. AND YET! He's STILL better than Hilarity Clinton.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    lambro likes this.
  3. Cowvahlo

Cowvahlo Striker

:lol::lol::lol::lol:Fucking get in, gan on Pancho, are you going to put your mistake right and and sort the permaban out or forever be a chicken shit who got owned by @lambro?

What a surprise, a post like that coming from you, one of the biggest whiney gits on the board. No coincidence that you've sided with @lambro really is there?

4. Cypher

Cypher Winger

5. Arkle

Arkle Striker Contributor

There's a first time for everything...

007Iron, Ramshanker and Gucci Massive like this.
  6. duff_man

duff_man Striker

Even better

At least there are ways to treat that

KarenDent and Cowvahlo like this.
  7. Never been banned and only one mild warning for mentioning felching I believe.

Not really sure how you get banned as told loads to get fucked

8. duff_man

duff_man Striker

Threads about south east asia and its sex tourists usually get the report buttoners out in my experience

9. Ahhh right I can see how that would be...maybe a bit noncey

10. Cowvahlo

Cowvahlo Striker

Post a picture of a lass with her blart hanging out is normally a straight red, call someone a erm, canine paedophile, thats usually good for a warning and racks the points up quickly, oh, calling a famous christmas no.1 artist also racks up the points....tbh, theres loads of ways to get a ban, spoilt for choice really.:lol:

11. Patch

Patch Winger

It's a lottery mate. You're danned if you do and you're danned if you don't.

12. Cowvahlo

Cowvahlo Striker

Is being danned worse than being damned?

super noodles, 007Iron and duff_man like this.
  13. Aye. I do remember having my privilege taken away for having a gorgeous arse as my avatar.

14. Cowvahlo

Cowvahlo Striker

Losing avatar rights is the worst kick in the bollocks going, I can only thank our scouse overlord that he reinstated mine.

Motor City Cobra likes this.
  15. I'm still on a triple lifer....:oops:

16. ^ Another pro Trumper ^

:lol:

17. You just did it again.

18. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Midfield

Why did I just google that word :lol::lol:

19. Actually it was bukkake. But with a bit of context

20. bernardbresslaw

bernardbresslaw Striker

The thick ones, aye.